It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm kind of in my "I can't decide what I want to focus on" phase so I'm juggling the following:

Neuromancer - William Gibson
The Voice of the Fire - Alan Moore
Jerusalem - Alan Moore
The First Book of Swords - Fred Saberhagen
Silverlock - John Myers Myers
DieRuhe: Neuromancer - William Gibson
Been thinking I need to read this series again. Odd you mentioned it since I was talking about it just yesterday at work.

Currently I'm reading Robert R. McCammon's Blue World, which is an anthology of short fiction.
Currently reading El regreso del Catón by Spanish author Matilde Asensi. She's very good at writing adventure stories with a lot of humor.
This is not exactly reading a book but I started playing two games on Android that are text RPGs and involve reading hundreds of pages of story and it feels like a book. The games are "The Great Tournament" and "Magium". The first is completely free and completed. The second is about one and a half books in and continues to give more content. The first book is unlocked, to unlock the second book without paying, you just have to complete some easy achievements while reading/playing the first book. Warning: they are addictive, I played yesterday and didn't even realise two hours had passed.
Gorky Park by Martin Cruz Smith and Burning Chrome, a William Gibson anthology.
Post edited October 12, 2017 by Nerevar.220
Starting with Hunger by Martín Caparrós. Looks interesting, but also depressing.
I'm currently reading "Iron kingdom" by Christopher Clark, about the history of Prussia.
Only read the first 200 pages (it has almost 700), now at the time of Frederick the Great. Looks very interesting so far, embarrassingly enough I hadn't known that much about Prussian history despite being German.
Reading this Italian edition of Walter Scott's Ivanhoe.
His Master's Voice by Stanisław Lem.
They've told me it'll be as good as Solaris, but it's definitely not true :(
Steven King's Desperation. Seems to be about a small town and its brute of a policeman who is also a homicidal psychopath.
Matewis: Steven King's Desperation. Seems to be about a small town and its brute of a policeman who is also a homicidal psychopath.
That one was mentioned just upthread a bit, so I'll toss out what I did up there as well: if you like this one, consider the companion book The Regulators which King wrote under his Bachman pseudonym.
Matewis: Steven King's Desperation. Seems to be about a small town and its brute of a policeman who is also a homicidal psychopath.
GR00T: That one was mentioned just upthread a bit, so I'll toss out what I did up there as well: if you like this one, consider the companion book The Regulators which King wrote under his Bachman pseudonym.
Cool thanks I'll make a note of it :) So far I'm enjoying the book.
"Truck, A Love Story", by Michael Perry.

Previously read his book "Population 485", which I really enjoyed.
Solaris by Stanisław Lem

Sometimes his style is little bit odd, but so far it's good.
First Ordinance Series
I'm a big Scifi/Fantasy fan started with Tolkin Lord of the rings at age 6 then slowly progressed to the Unbeliever series and haven't stopped reading since.