It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Article: Die Psychotricks des Kapitals by Klaus-Juergen Bruder
About psychological tricks of Neoliberalism.

Article: Geliebte Bombe by Mathias Broeckers
About the new balance of power through new Russian hypersonic missiles.

Article: Adler ohne Krallen by Mac Slavo
Translation of Sanctions Lose Power: Russia's Economy Continues To Expand, Sanctions Irrelevant
Post edited February 24, 2019 by viperfdl
SQL: Visual QuickStart Guide
by Chris Fehily
Planescape Torment (the 3000 pages behemoth, so far so good... loving it with the soundtrack in the background).
Giants on Record by Jim Vieira and Hugh Newman
Article: Die Dummheit der Amerikaner by Ruediger Suchsland
About the movie "Vice" by Adam McKay
Star Wars Legends: Choices of One by Timothy Zahn
Pinball by Haruki Murakami
Got a good manga I started to read, Voices of a distant star. Have to admit it's a great story. I would recommend it to anyone who is into mecha and romance.
Rage
by Zygmunt Miloszewski
Attachments:
28498701.jpg (103 Kb)
Legend of the Galactic Heroes!
Finally getting around to reading It by Stephen King. I'm only on chapter 2 and I think I've already found about 20 pages that could have been cut from the book without affecting anything.
The Dark Tower, by good old Stephen King
camW00dS: The Dark Tower, by good old Stephen King
When you read Stephen King, the biggest terror is not knowing when the obligatory nasty sex scene is going to happen. That goes for most his books as far as I know, at least the old ones. Maybe his writing is more clean since he got sober.

andysheets1975: Finally getting around to reading It by Stephen King. I'm only on chapter 2 and I think I've already found about 20 pages that could have been cut from the book without affecting anything.
When I finished the book, I felt the same way about 50 to 75 percent of the content. Good thing it's only around 1000 pages...

Happy reading!
Post edited March 13, 2019 by user deleted
Red Snow by Ian R. MacLeod. It's not great but it definitely has soul.
Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice.