It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Tutte le famiglie felici sono simili, ma ogni famiglia infelice è infelice a modo suo."
Thank you for reminding me how much I love the Italian language.
Machine Learning with R by Brett Lantz

"Tutte le famiglie felici sono simili, ma ogni famiglia infelice è infelice a modo suo."
Caesar.: Thank you for reminding me how much I love the Italian language.
Unfortunately it isn't among the most talked languages in the world. In fact, I'm planning to learn a couple more languages (besides English) like Spanish, French or German for future-proofing my stay on this planet (you never know what the future will be, and I'm not an optimist by nature)...
RE-reading all my Heinlein
Caesar.: Thank you for reminding me how much I love the Italian language.
KingofGnG: Unfortunately it isn't among the most talked languages in the world. In fact, I'm planning to learn a couple more languages (besides English) like Spanish, French or German for future-proofing my stay on this planet (you never know what the future will be, and I'm not an optimist by nature)...
Even if it's not the most spoken language, it's great how it has kept its strenght as a prestige cultural language.

Also, if you speak Italian, you're already half-way there for Spanish. :)
Guidelines to writing a last will and testament. I figure it is high time to get that out of the way.
Articles:
Zensiert! by Rubikons Jugendredaktion
About "Article 13".

Die soziale Frage by Susan Bonath
About what are the real problems.

Das Redeverbot by Hannes Hofbauer
About a stage ban for an anti-racist at the university in Vienna.

Menschenfeindlichkeit 2.0 by Andreas Peglau
About to what the policy of the AfD could lead to.

Edit:
Tagesdosis 25.6.2018 - Freibrief für Kinderdroge Ritalin by Susan Bonath
About the overuse of Ritalin.
Post edited June 25, 2018 by viperfdl
Themken: Guidelines to writing a last will and testament. I figure it is high time to get that out of the way.
You're leaving me the car, right?
Started to re-read my Terry Pratchett collection over the weekend.
So many great books.
BreOl72: ...
But you're not going to read them all, are you??
Article: Angebliche "Annexion" der Krim als Kampfbegriff by Wolfgang Bittner
About the use of the term "annexation of Crimea" for propaganda.
ciemnogrodzianin: But you're not going to read them all, are you??
Sure I am...any reason, why I shouldn't?
BreOl72: ...
For me - it would take months to fight the whole list. And there is still thousands of books I wouldn't be able to read in my lifetime, so I just cannot afford that (even though I'm sure Pratchett is worth every minute spent on reading Discworld).
I'm currently reading through the Witcher books. I'm at Sword of Destiny.
Satire: Totale Unterdrueckung jetzt endlich auf Rezept! by Jens Lehrich