It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: The second Witcher book in the series. I don't have it in front of me, and can't remember its name at the moment, sorry.
ciemnogrodzianin: If you've started with 2 books of short stories (preceding the series), it's "Sword of Destiny". If you mean by series only novels' pentalogy, it's "Time of Contempt".

I'd be grateful for the answer, because I'm curious how it's published in your country :) Have a nice reading!
I started chronologically, so I'm on Sword of Destiny :)
Satire: Rubikon rockt! by Jens Lehrich

Edit (02.04.2018):
Article: Es geht um unsere Wuerde! by Gerald Huether
About the own dignity.

Edit:
Satire: Maas wird Kanzler by Ullrich Mies

Edit (05.04.2018):
Article: Der Albtraum des Kapitals by Florian Sander
About planned economy.

Edit:
Article: Europa als Anhaengsel der USA oder eigenstaendig? Dazu gibt es ein interessantes Dokument by Albrecht Mueller
About an interview with Putin.

Edit (06.04.2018):
Article: Der Intelligenz-Mythos by Patrick Zimmerschied
About IQ-tests and whether they're sensible or not.
Post edited April 06, 2018 by viperfdl
Principles of Data Science by Sinan Ozdemir
Oliver VII by Antal Szerb
Binti: Home by Nnedi Okorafor
Article: "Stosst Putin vom Thron!" by Nafeez Ahmed
A translation of Army document: US strategy to 'dethrone' Putin for oil pipelines might provoke WW3

Edit:
Article: Absurde Hetze by Craig Murray
A translation of Knobs and Knockers
Post edited April 07, 2018 by viperfdl
viperfdl: Article: "Stosst Putin vom Thron!" by Nafeez Ahmed
A translation of Army document: US strategy to 'dethrone' Putin for oil pipelines might provoke WW3

Edit:
Article: Absurde Hetze by Craig Murray
A translation of Knobs and Knockers
*hugs for reading rubikon*
Let's see...

Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. Started it a few times, stalled. Planning on getting through it this time.

Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen R Donaldson.

Temple of the Winds by Terry Goodkind.

Jimbo Yojimbo by David W. Barbee.

As soon as they arrive, I'll be reading Failure As A Way of Life by Andersen Prunty, and Sean Penn's book.

rtcvb32: A fine, and pleasant misery...
McManus?
Post edited April 08, 2018 by DieRuhe
rtcvb32: A fine, and pleasant misery...
DieRuhe: McManus?
Bingo :)

Some chapters are favorites ([i]not necessarily in this book[/i). First knife, the pack of darkness, grasshopper trap, Trailer wiring issues, camp cooking...
Getting ready to re-read the Louise Hay Collection.
toxicTom: *hugs for reading rubikon*
Ahh, thanks?
Article: "An der Diskussion ueber eine Umverteilung wird man nicht vorbeikommen" by Marcus Kloeckner
Second part of the interview with the physician Gerhard Trabert.
I'm strolling down memory lane so I'm reading The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy once again. Douglas Adams is a master at describing trivial stuff in an interesting manner.
Just finished Zom-B: Angels by Darren Shan.

Pumped to start Roadside Picnic by the Strugatsky Brothers.
Recently finished Ilium and Olympus by Dan Simmons, and have now moved on to Iain M. Banks. Currently reading Surface Detail.