It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Satire: NATO wirft Putin Unsportlichkeit vor! by Jens Lehrich

Edit:
Article: Den sollten wir uns spa'n! by Roland Rottenfußer
About the politician Jens Spahn.

Edit (16.03.2018):
Article: Alles bekannt ueber den Holocaust? by Anneliese Fikentscher and Andreas Neumann
About the holocaust and whether everything is known to public.

Edit:
Article: Die Salisbury Tales - was verschweigen Medien und Politik im Falle des vergifteten russischen Doppelagenten? by Jens Berger
Article: Russian to Judgement by Craig Murray
Both articles are about the case Sergej Skripal and justified doubt about Russian's guilt.

Edit:
Article: Kooperation statt Konkurrenz! by Lynn Margulis
An excerpt from the book "Der symbiotische Planet" (Symbiotic Planet : A New Look at Evolution)

Edit (17.03.2018):
Satire: NATO in Not! by Jens Lehrich

Edit (20.03.2018):
Satire: Deutschland im Glueck! by Jens Lehrich
Post edited March 20, 2018 by viperfdl
Dark Eden by Chris Beckett.
The Wreck of Penn Central by Joseph R. Daughen & Peter Binzen
Article: Nichts ist, wie es scheint by Conrad Knittel
A review of the book "Nichts ist, wie es scheint" by professor Michael Butter and whether Dr. Daniele Ganser is a conspiracy theorist or not.

Edit (24.03.2018):
Article: Tagesdosis 23.3.2018 – Maskerade in Potsdam oder: DDR-Kunst im Besserwessi-Blick by Klaus Hartmann
About East Germany's art and West Germany's arrogance.

Article: Der Extremismus der Mitte by Hermann Ploppa
About extremism in the political center.

Article: Propaganda statt Journalismus by Stefan Korinth
About propaganda in journalism.

Edit:
Satire: Ach, du dickes Ei! by Jens Lehrich

Edit:
Article: Wo Recht zu Unrecht wird by Jens Bernert
About hypocrisy in Hamburg's justice and the editors of the Stern magazine.

Edit:
Article: Geht es den Armen zu gut? by Rainer Roth
About Hartz IV and poverty in Germany.

Edit:
Article: Moderne Sklaverei by Diana Aman
Again about Hartz IV and how it is used to subjugate wage earners.

Edit:
There is a third article - Der andere Krieg by Susan Bonath - about these topics but my blood pressure is already high after the first two, so...
Post edited March 24, 2018 by viperfdl
Crème de la Kreml by Wacław Radziwinowicz
A fine, and pleasant misery...
2001 by Arthur C. Clarke. I re-read it and 2010 every few years.
Firefox31780: ...
We've got recently this book as an amazing "radio play" (not sure the correct name - you know, audiobook with many actors' voices, music and some special effects:). It's a pity it's only in Polish and I cannot recommend it to you as a nice way to reread this great book...

But it's still great, I agree!
I started rereading Rendezvous with Rama by Clarke for the dozenth time last night.

One of these days, I have to sit down and finish the computer game. Started it also a dozen times.
A selection of poems and songs by Bertolt Brecht.
America does not exist by Wojciech Orliński
Satire: Goldman Sachs knallhart! by Jens Lehrich
The second Witcher book in the series. I don't have it in front of me, and can't remember its name at the moment, sorry.

The dry humor and just in your face way that the author makes a tense situation absolutely hilarious, is never lost on me.
Just finished George Orwell's Animal Farm - great work if you've never looked into it.

Just started Paul Roland's The Jewish Resistance: Uprisings Against The Nazis in World War II.
CymTyr: The second Witcher book in the series. I don't have it in front of me, and can't remember its name at the moment, sorry.
If you've started with 2 books of short stories (preceding the series), it's "Sword of Destiny". If you mean by series only novels' pentalogy, it's "Time of Contempt".

I'd be grateful for the answer, because I'm curious how it's published in your country :) Have a nice reading!