It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbOLQvk_VIw
Tyranny OST
Confrontational - A dance of shadows.
It was in a groupees 80's electro synth bundle and I really like it
It has a nice (if a bit cheesy) 80's movie feel to it
Post edited May 31, 2017 by skimmie
A Good Day to Die Hard OST - Marco Beltrami

Quite great music if you are tired and want some more energy without coffee.
Helloween - I Want Out
Been listening to Vampire Bloodlines soundtrack not the score.

Then I've been listening to Hanz Zimmer Angels & Demons (Love this)

Also a lot of Persona 5, brilliant soundtrack
I'm listening to James Newton Howard's Wyatt Earp soundtrack at the moment.

Epic western score! Funny thing that after the first listening I was like "Meh, it's nice but nothing special" and put it away. Then two weeks later (without listening to it) the main theme suddenly came back to my mind and simply seemed great. So I gave it a second chance and it was like listening to a different and much greater score to me!

"The Brothers Prepare \ The Shootout" is a particulary impressive track with my favourite destiny theme in the mix and that great unstoppable orchestral aggression in the middle when Earps are walking down the Tombstone street...
Rubble of the Forgotten
All of this soundtrack action got me in the mood for some in [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMXSmikJHDU]space :P
Also, I've been playing through Just Cause 3 recently and came across the reoccurring Snowman easter egg from the series. I elect that as a cautionary tale there should be a falcon perched on the arm from here on out.
----------------------------------------------------

<i>The Green Dragon</i>

David Bowie/Pat Metheny Group - <i>The Falcon and the Snowman</i> <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> - This Is Not America (1985)

Josh Homme - <i>The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys</i> <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> - All the Same (2002)

The Boys Next Door (The Birthday Party) - <i>Dogs in Space</i> <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> - Shivers (1986, 1979)

Iggy Pop - <i>Dogs in Space</i> <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> - Endless Sea (1986, 1979) Also on <i>New Values</i>

Ramones - Brain Drain - Pet Sematary (1989) (Also on Pet Sematary Soundtrack)

Derived from post 6683 Inon Zur - Fallout: New Vegas Soundtrack - Rubble of the Forgotten
I'm listening to this wicked industrial track - We Are Sinners

We will all burn in hell, La La La

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJz40Py7vFM
Erik Satie - Gymnopédie No. 1.
There is a Video with a 2 hours loop on Youtube, listening to it at work.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by TwinS4ever
More of my offline listening this night (as close as I could find on YT):

Delta Spirit - "Bleeding Bells" (non-album version)
The Police - "Synchronicity I"
Audioslave - "Like a Stone"
A.A. Bondy - "There's a Reason" (live)
Over the Rhine - "The Laugh of Recognition"
Travis - "Why Does It Always Rain on Me?"
Brigador OST.

Makeup and Vanity Set did a good job.

Also: Homecoming (featuring Jasmin Kaset)
Post edited June 03, 2017 by patrikc
Wojciech Kilar - Victoria
Jerry Goldsmith - Total Recall Soundtrack
I especially love The Mutant track.