It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Oh Wonder" official playlist on Spotify. Repeatedly.
UFO Alien Invasion OST - Geoscape 04.
Def Leppard and Taylor Swift Full Concert.

I have mixed feelings. Taylor Swift is young and hot but doesn't really have a voice that fit the music. The Def Leppard guys are old and ugly but do fit the music both musically like singing and playing instruments.
A Def Leppard concert featuring a stripper with a good voice? I dunno but somehow it's great and I keep listening and watching.
Saints Row: The Third [Soundtrack] - Let's Pretend 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_FfrgoVoLk
GosT - Nascency
There's quite a lot exactly. Here are some of them:

Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet

Michael Buble - It's A Beautiful Day

MechWarrior Online Soundtrack - The Boar's Head

Kraddy - Into the Labyrinth
Asphyx - Circle of the Secluded
Mega Drive – I Am The Program (Perturbator remix)

and its sick!
Cosmic Sand - 9h00
The Dead South - Gunslinger's Glory
Post edited April 25, 2017 by Smogg
Ultravox - Vienna (official video)
Hog Molly
Tsutomu Ohashi - Akira OST - Requiem
Psychograss - 3rd Stone From The Sun
That's an awesome cover. I always loved Stevie Ray Vaughan's pairing of Little Wing and Third Stone from [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soul_to_Soul_(album)]"Soul to Soul"[/url]

----------------------------------------------------

<i>Blister in the Sun</i>

Volcano <span class="bold">Sun</span>s - All-Night Lotus Party - White Elephant (1986)
Here is video
Cover:
Arcwelder - Captain Allen/White Elephant (1995)

Volcano <span class="bold">Sun</span>s - All-Night Lotus Party - Polythene Pam/Greasy Spine (1986)
Originals:
The Beatles - Abbey Road - Polythene Pam (1969)
Volcano <span class="bold">Sun</span>s - The Bright Orange Years - Greasy Spine (1985)
Cover:
Beatallica - Abbey Load - Polythene Pam (2013)

Ramones - Acid Eaters - Journey to the Center of the <span class="bold">Mind</span> (1993)
Cover of The Amboy Dukes - Journey to the Center of the <span class="bold">Mind</span> - Journey to the Center of the <span class="bold">Mind</span> (1968)
Volcano Suns - All-Night Lotus Party - Journey to the Center of the Mind (1986)

Volcano <span class="bold">Sun</span>s - The Bright Orange Years - Balancing Act (1985)
Cover:
Lemonheads - Balancing Act (1996)

Volcano <span class="bold">Sun</span>s - The Bright Orange Years - Jak (1985)

Derived from post 6599 Psychograss - Like Minds - Third Stone from the Sun (1996), Cover of The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Are You Experienced - Third Stone from the Sun (1967)
Post edited April 28, 2017 by HampsterStyle