It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vivaldi - Youtube says it's called Four Seasons

I'm liking classical at the moment, it helps me be relaxed, not that it works overly well.
Good to see everyone. You guys make the best posts. I frequent this thread for listening options and you guys always deliver. Stay awesome GOG!

HampsterStyle: I got sidetracked before I could post this from earlier but this Lucy EP is strikingly relevant as well.

Derived from post 6390 Ivan Black - The Banality of Evil - Vision as Reception (2015)
SabathiusLekano: Hey, thanks! :)

Ajna & Dronny Darko - Facing The Void
I made a Donnie Darko playlist off of your post yesterday but got sidetracked with my car's
transmission before I could post. My other car's transmission had just died just days before and I'm awaiting parts for it now. Luckily both appear to be electronic in nature. If I didn't know any better I'd swear my trons are being trolled with
EMP. Looks like I'm in rental regalia for the next week. :)
I went ahead and made a second list tonight just in case my car drama drags on longer than expected - plus I need something to get hammered to later. :P

Ave Maria

The Church - Donnie Darko Soundtrack - Under the Milky Way (2002) Originally on Starfish (1988)

Quito Colayco and Tony Hertz - Donnie Darko Soundtrack - Show Me (Part 1) (2004 British re-release)

Steve Baker and Carmen Daye - Donnie Darko Soundtrack - For Whom the Bell Tolls (2004 British re-release)

Michael Andrews - Donnie Darko Soundtrack - Carpathian Ridge (2004 British re-release)

Echo and the Bunnymen - Donnie Darko Soundtrack - The Killing Moon (2002) Originally on Ocean Rain (1984)
Here is All Night Version (12 inch mix)

----------------------------------------------------

Black Spartacus Heart Attack Machine

Tool - Salival - Third Eye (2000)
Original: Tool - AEnima - Third Eye (1996)

Puscifer - "V" Is for Vagina - Lighten Up, Francis (2007)
Puscifer - Underworld: Rise of the Lycans Soundtrack - Lighten Up, Francis (JLE Dub Mix) (2009)

Nine Inch Nails and Peter Murphy - Where Darkness Doubles, Where Light Pours In - Warsaw/Atmosphere (2006)
Cover of Joy Division - An Ideal for Living - Warsaw (1978)
Warsaw (Joy Division) - Warsaw - Warsaw (1977)
Joy Division - Atmosphere (Licht und Blindheit) (1980)

Ministry - Filth Pig - The Fall (1995)

Rage Against the Machine - The Battle of Los Angeles - Sleep Now in the Fire (1999)

Derived from post 6416 Ajna and Dronny Darko - Facing the Void - Watching the Lights, While Falling Asleep (2013)
Post edited January 27, 2022 by HampsterStyle
Jean-Michel Jarre, Armin van Buuren - Stardust
Agnes Obel - Aventine - Tokka
so I never knew a lot of the artists/bands that were performing songs growing up

never had MTV, the radio never told you, and that is mostly what I had

I just discovered that Don Henley is the artist of "All She Wants To Do Is Dance"

yep...seriously...wow

and I'm a huge eagles fan, I just had no idea and probably haven't heard the song in 20 years soo the voice never clicked in my matured ear
Alfred Schnittke - symphony 1

*headbanging intensifies*

Lol. Takes a master to make a proper fool of one. A very fascinating composer indeed.
Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
Chris Rea-Looking For The Summer- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8a6kHQN9BA&list=PLjmbvI96ChbvZTkNK8QPVvAvpP14oY7TE

Michael Landau-I'm Buzzed- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0D0j1hOqk
Post edited March 03, 2017 by DampSquib
Zack Hemsey - Mind Heist: Evolution

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCGlIjLT8OQ

Jeezuz, bookmark = yes, I think it was that not Hanz Zimmer track on the Inception trailer
Unquiet Grave: The Ultimate Goth Compilation
<span class="bold">Exquirla - Para Quines A&uacute;n Viven</span>

Post Flamenco Rock from Spain.
LMFAO "sexy and I know it" ))
Fat Bard - Crashlands! :)
Post edited March 03, 2017 by Senteria
Glenn Miller and Benny Goodman....I think I'm getting old :-P
Migala - Your Star, Strangled

Toundra - Strelka

Toundra - Bizancio