It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hey music lovers... gotta question for you :)
Are there any gog games with ambient in-game music only?
I know many games have a track or two of very chilled vibe.
But I'm interested in games (or just a game) that you can just tune in, and there are very little in the way of beats...
Ascendancy comes to mind, but it's not sold anywhere for pc as far as I know (or maybe in amazon, but not digitally)

Currently trying out Homeworld soundtrack - but it's a bit too effecty - and ... I dunno...just not my kind of 'music'.
I mean more like Solar Fields, ott, early aphex twin, fila brazilia, carbon based lifeforms... can't find much of that in games.
Post edited May 29, 2016 by superstande
superstande: hey music lovers... gotta question for you :)
Are there any gog games with ambient in-game music only?
I know many games have a track or two of very chilled vibe.
But I'm interested in games (or just a game) that you can just tune in, and there are very little in the way of beats...
Ascendancy comes to mind, but it's not sold anywhere for pc as far as I know (or maybe in amazon, but not digitally)

Currently trying out Homeworld soundtrack - but it's a bit too effecty - and ... I dunno...just not my kind of 'music'.
I mean more like Solar Fields, ott, early aphex twin, fila brazilia, carbon based lifeforms... can't find much of that in games.
You will get more possible answers if you make a separate thread.
catpower1980: You will get more possible answers if you make a separate thread.
you might be right :) ... I was just... shy :)
Devin Townsend - Deadhead
I just found a Youtube channel dedicated to current music from Albania with TONS of music videos from there so I guess I'm gonna spend my upcoming week on this.....

Anela ft. K-Style - T'kom n'men
Vjollca Haxhiu - Sonte
Juvi - Po m'don mu
Edea Demaliaj - Ne
Laura Radi ft. Drini - Spo merrna
FIBI - Inat

And so on....
Ghost - Year Zero
Anything by Saint Pepsi
Achievement unlocked: inserting "Wikipedia" in a trap song (at 1'07'' and 2'01''). Unless it means something in Albanian... :o)

Khesika Ndoj - Kamasutra
Nevermore - Forever
Finally got my hands on the SAVATAGE Ultimate Boxset so... :D
Some B0SC0 EDM, oh yeah.

Never yield to the apparent overwhelming might of the enemy. :busts a move:
Death Cult - Ghost Dance (compilation)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYoINidnLRQ

Foals spanish sahara aka life is strange some song.
Crowbar - Equilibrium (Album)

Raaaaaaaain falls down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dFz10R529g

gareth emery feat christina novelli