It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Orbital - I Wish I Had Duck Feet, from the album Snivilisation.
It's sad to see that nowadays people even need snow to get their Christmas spirit up...

@topic
Choose Zero Polys and Shaders Demo version by Little Bitchard
Attachments:
snow.jpg (83 Kb)
The Field - They Won't See Me, from the album Cupid's Head.

Junkie XL - Youthful
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Xel.naga
Remembered a song I heard on the long drive from one customer near Cincinnati to another in Kansas. Finally looked it up. Watsky, Strong as an Oak:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryq_NaO_eXw

And, well, this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXTxoPFmL0k
Sort of "vintaged" modern pop songs.

I wasn't much into looking for such songs yet, but maybe someone knows a few good ones, similar to Contrast OST - Kat's Song? I just love Contrast OST.
Starset - TRANSMISSIONS (full album)
Dessimu: Sort of "vintaged" modern pop songs.

I wasn't much into looking for such songs yet, but maybe someone knows a few good ones, similar to Contrast OST - Kat's Song? I just love Contrast OST.
Yeah Contrast's soundtrack was great! Not exactly the same, but a really good modern cabaret-ish album is The Elephant's Baby by Clare Fader. Her song Johnny would fit right into Contrast.
Post edited December 11, 2015 by NoNewTaleToTell
Not bad :)
EDIT: I fell in love with the song "Halo" instantly
Post edited December 11, 2015 by Xel.naga
NoNewTaleToTell: Yeah Contrast's soundtrack was great! Not exactly the same, but a really good modern cabaret-ish album is The Elephant's Baby by Clare Fader. Her song Johnny would fit right into Contrast.
Now that is something I was looking for! Thank you! Apparently, there's full album on youtube. The names of songs already give the right mood.
Born Of Osiris - "Soul Sphere" - (Full Album)

The Midnight - Days of Thunder/ Gloria

Cairiss - Disgraced (Demo)
Post edited December 12, 2015 by Xel.naga
Nine Inch Nails Ghosts.

You won't hear a better album I don't think.
When I got bored from every other music, I always put in my favorite one:

Stan Bush - The Touch
Metsatöll - Vaid Vaprust
bad_fur_day1: Nine Inch Nails Ghosts.

You won't hear a better album I don't think.
Couldn't agree more.
An episode of "The Diecast" discussing <i>Fallout 4</i> (which I cannot play, and have little interest in). Go figure.