It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Good call! That soundtrack is solid. :)

A simple gesture of decency during the worst of circumstances can have a lasting impact. That incident has always reminded me of one of my favorite childhood records from <i>The Royal Guardsmen</i>. :)

<span class="bold">Sabaton</span> - Heroes - Inmate 4859 (Witold Pilecki)

<span class="bold">Sabaton</span> - Heroes - Night Witches (588th Night Bomber Regiment)

<span class="bold">Sabaton</span> - Heroes - To Hell and Back (Audie Murphy)

<span class="bold">Sabaton</span> - Heroes - Smoking Snakes (Brazilian Expeditionary Force)

<span class="bold">Sabaton</span> - Heroes - Resist and Bite (Chasseurs Ardennais)

"<i>The Art of <span class="bold">War</span></i>"

Derived from post 4558 "Paradoxical Sound with Sabaton - Europa Universalis IV: Sabaton Soundtrack - A Lifetime of War"
Post edited December 03, 2015 by HampsterStyle
Trinacria - Travel Now, Journey Infinitely

Some guys of Enslaved meet up with a Noise project (Fe-Mail) to create Ambient Industrial Metal. This song is particularly beautiful with its extended, slow, hauntingly beautiful buildup and the steadily increasing intensity the culminates in gorgeous carnage.
Swampland: Trinacria - Travel Now, Journey Infinitely

Some guys of Enslaved meet up with a Noise project (Fe-Mail) to create Ambient Industrial Metal. This song is particularly beautiful with its extended, slow, hauntingly beautiful buildup and the steadily increasing intensity the culminates in gorgeous carnage.
Thanks for the tip, it sounds awesome!
keith303 - absolutely interstellar (full - renoise 2.0 beta)
Shotgun Radio - A Bad Place (feat. Mimi Page) (Minnesota Remix)
The Journey' (2 Hour Drum &amp; Bass Mix)
(Added timestamp to where I am atm in link)
Elton John - I'm Still Standing
Nooooooo...its in my head now. >.<

Must fight it...
Post edited December 03, 2015 by NuffCatnip
Perfect theme song for us misanthropes. So long as we never congregate in groups larger than 2 or 3...

Cock Sparrer - Out on an Island
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HwAH16D_nE
My puss filled lungs
Egypt - Queen Of All Time (Red Giant)
Stellardrone
Right now: The Strokes - Under Cover of Darkness

Why the **** it says i can not post links at this moment?
Petri Alanko - The Clicker (Alan Wake OST)

Hauntingly beautiful.
Manic Street Preachers - Know Your Enemy - The <span class="bold">Year</span> of Purification (2001)

Mudhoney - Under a Billion Suns - I Saw the <span class="bold">Light</span> (2006)

Meat Puppets - Monsters - <span class="bold">Light</span> (1989)

Mudhoney - The Lucky Ones - And the Shimmering <span class="bold">Light</span> (2008)

Audioslave - Audioslave - The Last Remaining <span class="bold">Light</span> (2002)

"<i>Sieg Howdy!</i>"

Derived from post 4570 "Stellardrone - Light Years"
Post edited December 05, 2015 by HampsterStyle