It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nightcrawler - Genesis (feat. Dana Jean Phoenix)
Lots of Japanese music: Eir Aoi both Aube and Blau, Scandal Encore Show and some Standard, hopefully I can obtain the physical disc for Standard considering my general dislike of self-burned discs.
DAVID GILMOUR - "Where We Start" - "Live" in Gdansk
Post edited March 23, 2014 by Lou
This song reminds of the German movie Run Lola Run aka lola rennt.
monkeydelarge: This song reminds of the German movie Run Lola Run aka lola rennt.
Don't know. Never saw 'Lola rennt'.
Alphaville - Big in Japan.

One of our drinking night guilty pleasures.
Avexer - Rap Instrumental 2
Post edited March 25, 2014 by GastonArg
Ideal - "Ideal"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFahXsY59WA

Kill It Kid - Pray On Me
My friends new and first album.

Band: The Defeated Royals
Album: Six Songs - EP
Song: Ocealey Exile Year
Just saw a trailer to Dragon Age: Inquisition and started to think about game music - as I often do when I hear music of modern RPGs - which sounds far to much like a variation of the Lord of the Rings OST. I'm already bored by this kind of music although I like the original soundtracks of LotR movies.
And so I started to hear once again a different kind of epic fantasy music:
Basil Poledouris - CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1982) - Soundtrack Suite
Kreator - "Coma of souls"
Yahtzee's Let's Drown Out let's play podcast.
viperfdl: Just saw a trailer to Dragon Age: Inquisition and started to think about game music - as I often do when I hear music of modern RPGs - which sounds far to much like a variation of the Lord of the Rings OST. I'm already bored by this kind of music although I like the original soundtracks of LotR movies.
And so I started to hear once again a different kind of epic fantasy music:
Basil Poledouris - CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1982) - Soundtrack Suite
Hadn't seen that film until recently, but I was immediately reminded of the soundtrack from Mount and Blade: Warband. Seemed to have a lot of similar instrumentation.

Ofcourse, the film taking place in mongolian-like steppes also made it feel similar.
Floydinizer: Hadn't seen that film until recently, but I was immediately reminded of the soundtrack from Mount and Blade: Warband. Seemed to have a lot of similar instrumentation.

Ofcourse, the film taking place in mongolian-like steppes also made it feel similar.
I tried once M&B. Maybe I give it another go.

Garmarna - Herr Mannelig