It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Jérémie Kisling - La liste
From Within - Silent Intelligence (Part V)
If there is one thing I feel completely out of touch with its music. Today's music just does nothing for me. Zip, nodda, nothing. Don't get me wrong, I love music and could spend 10 minutes listing all of the albums and bands that I love, its just that 99% of them are from the mid 60's to the mid 90's. There are a few post 2000 songs that I like but its really rare.

As for what I have been listening too lately, I have spent a lot of time in my darkroom lately and I usually listen to soundtracks when I am printing. This week, its been Dances with Wolves (John Barry) and Inception (Hans Zimmer).
Lindsey Stirling - Minimal Beat. Sure knows how to make a video, that one.
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident Menu / Starmap theme
Looking outside, it feels like I should have been in bed quite a while ago (despite the clock saying it's only half past three in the afternoon). Luckily, I have some Thy Catafalque and , and [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx-ypvW6oZ4]Metáfora to keep me company at work.

EDIT: okay, now it's pitch black, and it's not even five 'o clock yet.
Post edited November 19, 2013 by Maighstir
Dark Crusade / Soulstorm - Campaign Metamap Themes
The Dark Side of the Moog - Set the Controls for the Heart of the Mother (Part VI)
KULT - Dziewczyna bez zęba na przedzie
An artist way more gifted than I: Please give Spacewalk a listen, the dude is from Sweden and one of my favorite artists

Seriously, this guy is good.
Galerie Stratique - Train sous la Pluie
Garmarna - Herr Mannelig
Nine Inch Nails - Dead Souls (Joy Division cover)
Boisson Divine - Qué de melhor

Gascon metal, now that's not something you hear every day. (Got the CD just yesterday, though of course, since it's from bandcamp, I've listened to the files for a week or two already.)
Zenith (Tetsu Inoue & Carlos Vivanco) - Electro Dreams