It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Out of all the things you could listen to, why choose a convicted pedophile who spread lies and conspiracy theories in order to appease Simoyan?
Mjauv: Out of all the things you could listen to, why choose a convicted pedophile who spread lies and conspiracy theories in order to appease Simoyan?
Who are talking about?

@topic
600€ und fuer Anfaenger, aber das beste UCS-Modell seit der Slave I: LEGO® Star Wars 75331 Razor Crest
Never saw 'The Mandalorian' but space ships are always good.
Mjauv: Out of all the things you could listen to, why choose a convicted pedophile who spread lies and conspiracy theories in order to appease Simoyan?
viperfdl: Who are talking about?

@topic
600€ und fuer Anfaenger, aber das beste UCS-Modell seit der Slave I: LEGO® Star Wars 75331 Razor Crest
Never saw 'The Mandalorian' but space ships are always good.
Scott Ritter. Not that the pathological lying of Max Blumenthal is much better.
Anneke van Giersbergen - Wish You Were Here (Pink Floyd cover)

So I went to her concert on Monday, saw her perform live for the first time, and yep, she's amazing. She did quite a few songs of her own (no surprises there), a few from The Gathering, Valley of the Queens from her Ayreon collab, and many covers including one that I was particularly hoping to hear: Wish You Were Here, and man, did she deliver. The rest of the solo concert above is worth a listen as well, of course.
Radio by Dayglow

&

How Environmentalism Is Destroying The Environment by minivanjack
The Knife - Heartbeats
Post edited October 20, 2022 by matterbandit
viperfdl: Who are talking about?
Mjauv: Scott Ritter. Not that the pathological lying of Max Blumenthal is much better.
Do you have any proof for your claims?

@topic:
If An Italian Was President Of The United States. Mike Marino - Full Special
Takashi_Hafuza: The Trees & the Wild - Zaman, Zaman

My first Post-Rock/Ambient album
Ooh, I like that one! I found there is also a nice remix of Monumen by Gulf of Meru, who also have some excellent music at the same publisher (like this track).
Mjauv: Scott Ritter. Not that the pathological lying of Max Blumenthal is much better.
viperfdl: Do you have any proof for your claims?

@topic:
Just check Scotts wikipedia page.
viperfdl: Do you have any proof for your claims?

@topic:
Mjauv: Just check Scotts wikipedia page.
Wikipedia? I see.
Space Tourist - Iridescent
Riverside - I'm Done with You
Miles Davis - Seven Steps to Heaven
Rings Of Power Finale - The Final Insult
かめりあ (Camellia) ft . ななひら (Nanahira) - GOIN'!

Yeah, I'm listening to super kawaii J-Core song rn
Post edited October 22, 2022 by Takashi_Hafuza