It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sade : Greatest Hits
Von Taetern und Opfern
Bjork - Oceania
Post edited October 02, 2022 by frost0
She has so many good ones but one of my favorites is Sweet Intuition. There was a particular live video of Who Is It that I really love with Rahzel and Tanya Tagaq but it doesn't seem to be available now. This radio edit is close and the Medúlla album version is fairly good too but most variations I don't like as much. I also really like Vökuró, either the 2009 live version or the (nearly identical) Medúlla album version.

Links probably won't work outside US like yours didn't work here, so for easier copying to search:
Björk - Sweet Intuition
Björk - Who Is It (Radio Edit)
Björk - Vökuró
Post edited October 02, 2022 by joveian
joveian: She has so many good ones but one of my favorites is Sweet Intuition. There was a particular live video of Who Is It that I really love with Rahzel and Tanya Tagaq but it doesn't seem to be available now. This radio edit is close and the Medúlla album version is fairly good too but most variations I don't like as much. I also really like Vökuró, either the 2009 live version or the (nearly identical) Medúlla album version.

Links probably won't work outside US like yours didn't work here, so for easier copying to search:
Björk - Sweet Intuition
Björk - Who Is It (Radio Edit)
Björk - Vökuró
She is an artist through and through. Sweet Intuition I have heard before. I do like it a lot. Other two songs you recommended were nice as well. Well now I have to check rest of Medúlla album.
Eightecs - Fiction
Meinst Du immer noch, Russen wolln kein Krieg?
The Rings Of Power - A Billion Dollar Nightmare
Grim Dawn Soundtrack
US, UK sabotaged peace deal because they 'don't care about Ukraine': fmr. NATO adviser
Ingrid Michaelson - "Home"
Deftones - Passenger
CarNoir - Entertain Your Killer
Senses Fail-"What the Thunder Said."
Post edited October 07, 2022 by oldgamebuff42
Morcheeba - The Sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy1jX_4wMPM/url]
Post edited October 07, 2022 by Jorev