It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deep Forest - Sweet Lullaby
Agnus Battle (Combat Theme 4) - Xenoblade Chronicles 3 OST [006]
Vector Seven - Cycle Of Retribution (GODWAVE)
Digitale Kontrolle und die soziale Megamaschine - Wie weit sind wir in Europa bereits?

Edit:
CDC "Follows The Science" & Revokes COVID Restrictions
Post edited August 20, 2022 by viperfdl
Poly Bridge Original Soundtrack

Composer: Adrian Talens
Pablo Vega - Desert Theme from the A Valley Without Wind Soundtrack
I'm listening to the soundtrack for Santa Rockstar because it's hot here, and I'm desperately trying to convince myself that I'm just really cozy. So far it's not working. Maybe I need to try different festive Christmas music.
Catventurer:
Not bad, although some of the random pop melodies they add to the songs make me wish for the real thing (the pop song usually :) ).

Not that you are necessarily looking for suggestions :), but your quest made me think of Louis Armstrong. He has a bunch of Christmas music but the quality of stuff on YouTube is often not great. I found this one that is high a quality mix of four songs. His last recording was a narration of The Night Before Christmas (sounds like he worked himself to an early death :( ). While not Christmas music, it looks like there are several reissues of his stuff on Bandcamp and one that caught my eye and seems like a good quality recording is Louis Armstrong at The Crescendo 1955 with almost three hours of music (they played over three hours but not all were released). Nice cozy feel to it :).
Post edited August 23, 2022 by joveian
Quixotic - Dust To Dust
"Russisches Roulette": Risiken und Nebenwirkungen in einem Buch

Edit:
Renommierte Zeitung verbreitet unfassbare Fake-News! (Marcus Franz & Raphael Bonelli)

Edits:
France Deploys Troops To Steal Yemen's Natural Gas
Post edited August 25, 2022 by viperfdl
Catventurer:
joveian: Not bad, although some of the random pop melodies they add to the songs make me wish for the real thing (the pop song usually :) ).

Not that you are necessarily looking for suggestions :), but your quest made me think of Louis Armstrong. He has a bunch of Christmas music but the quality of stuff on YouTube is often not great. I found this one that is high a quality mix of four songs. His last recording was a narration of The Night Before Christmas (sounds like he worked himself to an early death :( ). While not Christmas music, it looks like there are several reissues of his stuff on Bandcamp and one that caught my eye and seems like a good quality recording is Louis Armstrong at The Crescendo 1955 with almost three hours of music (they played over three hours but not all were released). Nice cozy feel to it :).
Thanks! I've bookmarked those to check out later. My favorite Christmas music track is actually Duke Ellington's Sugar Rum Cherry. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONknTGUckKc
Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Soundtrack
Alle drei zusammen! BlueBrixx® Midsize-Modelle der zweiten Welle auf einen Blick 104571-73
Roger Waters' Name Added To Ukrainian "Kill List"
Post edited August 27, 2022 by viperfdl
Europas Selbstmord