It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Eve St. Jones - Say Say Say
Izzamusic - Adventure (Original Mix)
I thought it sounded familiar. It's a take on Coldplay's Adventure of a Lifetime.
Liquify - Crystals Flow Forth from the Sea of Green
Prescription for Sleep: Stardew Valley produced by ConcernedApe and performed by GENTLE LOVE (Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta composer Norihiko Hibino on saxophone and Etrian Odyssey and PersonaQ performer AYAKI on piano). My favorites are The Smell of Mushroom and Nocturne of Ice.

Also, since youtube keeps wanting me to listen to Lykke Li's I Follow Rivers I'll mention the excellent JacM Remix. I really like that pitch lowered version on soundcloud but still like the non-lowered version on youtube better than the original (I like Lykke Li in general, though).

Checking JacM's stuff on bandcamp I also like JacM and Jaiden Stylez - Flying Star.
Post edited December 03, 2021 by joveian
Der extreme Preis begraebt die Serie endgueltig: LEGO® Creator 31117 Space Shuttle & 31119 Riesenrad
Post edited December 03, 2021 by viperfdl
Fairy Forest by Bence Baruts ft. Lilla Orbay
DJ Kristoff - Night Addix 2 (Trance)
Post edited December 04, 2021 by Trooper1270
Die volle Seuche! Die gruselige Farbpalette verdirbt den Bauspass der schoenen 4830 HMS Hood von Cobi®
Alcest - Souvenirs D'Un Autre Monde
One of those songs I keep going back to, regardless of season. I still think Souvenirs (the album released in the summer of 2007) is Neige's best work. He was in his early 20s at the time.
Less than 3 years away from this release I got to see Alcest share the same scene with Agalloch. It was a great evening.

And since I mentioned Agalloch, here's another one of my favourites, perfect for winter:
Not Unlike the Waves
The song was originally released in 2006 on Ashes Against the Grain .

Something else I'd like to add... Stéphane Paut (Neige) in his own words: "I know where I came from, I came from a shithole in the south of France. I was 14 years old, and I was living at my friend's place and I was recording in a garage, that's where I come from. And I didn't have anyone to help me. No parents in the music industry, no big brother to show me music. I was alone. So I know where I came from, and knowing that there are bands on the other side of the globe, being influenced by what I do, it's a dream..."
Post edited December 05, 2021 by patrikc
Dag Rosenqvist - Vraen Centrum (full album)

patrikc: Alcest - Souvenirs D'Un Autre Monde
One of those songs I keep going back to, regardless of season. I still think Souvenirs (the album released in the summer of 2007) is Neige's best work. He was in his early 20s at the time.
This is awesome! I love it! :)
Post edited December 06, 2021 by matterbandit
matterbandit: This is awesome! I love it! :)
If you like Souvenirs, you'll probably enjoy Shelter. Or at least I hope so.
This is one of the reasons I love Alcest. Much like Ulver and other bands, they dare to experiment and not be tied to a particular genre. Shelter is calm, more so than Souvenirs in my opinion, and it has no metal influences.
Fun fact: the album was recorded in Iceland, at the studio of Sigur Rós.
Since I mentioned Iceland, here are a few recommendations:
Crystals - Of Monsters and Men
Raddir - Ólafur Arnalds & South Iceland Chamber Choir
Particles - Ólafur Arnalds & Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir
Hoppipolla - Sigur Rós
Fordlandia - Jóhann Jóhannsson
Bones by Low Roar & Jófríður Ákadóttir might sound familiar to those that played Death Stranding.

Hopefully there's something in there you will like :)
Post edited December 06, 2021 by patrikc
Juliana Hatfield - Only Everything (full album)
Rijade - Mifankatiava

Feel that energy:

Nandy - Wasikudanganye

Sheebah - Nakyuka
Post edited December 06, 2021 by patrikc
patrikc: If you like Souvenirs, you'll probably enjoy Shelter. Or at least I hope so.
You're right, I enjoyed this one too, plus the rest of the album. Thx for the recommendation. ;) It's why I like this thread. Makes me discover new music and helps expand my horizons. :D
Pablo Sonhar - Daydreams 238 (Trance / Uplifting Trance / Vocal Trance) 2021