It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone!

I am watching and listening to Nyango Star's drum cover of the "Mission Impossible" theme.

NyangoStar and Kaparu MI cover

Other performances from the anonymous 'Nyango Star' are entertaining, as well!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Debussy - Clair de Lune
Xzibit - Paparazzi
Michał Łapaj - Shattered Memories (feat. Mick Moss). I'm enjoying this.
Gary Numan - Intruder
T-Square - Truth
Frontliner - Symbols (Q-Base 2012 Open Air Anthem)

Was blasting this while strict curling 65 lbs / 30 kg in the squat rack next to the only 11/10 yoga HBB in the gym. As I was nearing the end of my set (RPE 5), I had 0 RIR @ 1:47, but I didn't want to embarrass myself in her peripheral vision. So I contemplated a bit until 1:58 kicked in and did what any alpha bro could. Bass dropped and I hip thrusted into the barbell to generate enough momentum so I could cheat the first half of the movement. Finished my set, flashed a smile to the HBB while she was resting, and intentionally didn't unrack my weights so that she'll remember me. Bad publicity is better than no publicity, am I right?

Now my lower back hurts and I can't go lifting for the next four weeks as per my doctor, but she'll definitely remember me when I go back to the gym. (Don't want to do cardio in the meanwhile because it kills gains.)
Just finishing Ghost Love Score and moving to Beauty of the Beast, both at my phone's speaker's max volume <.<
Phinehas' brand new album, The Fire Itself. They're one of my favorite bands, they've never released a bad album but this one could just be their best album since their debut which came out a decade ago. It feels like it's somewhere between their first and second albums. My favorite song is definitely "Defining Moments", which I've had on repeat.
The Darkness - Pat Pong Ladies
The Pineapple Thief - Part Zero
Song of the Onion
Sheaf - Mirage
Pylon - Cool
Half Moon Run - Then Again