It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Scotty doesn't know, club version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeM8SrRIFog&ab_channel=GLarbi
BlueMooner: Scotty doesn't know, club version
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeM8SrRIFog&ab_channel=GLarbi
Ah, this just reminds me of times long gone.
RADWIMPS - Oshakashama

NieR Automata OST - Bipolar Nightmare
Post edited April 03, 2021 by Vingry
Shrine-Quintessence

Amazing and a somehow relaxing attack on the auditive senses.
Post edited April 03, 2021 by Arundir
As I crawl out of bed at half the speed, thought I'd listen to this ambient mix of the Spiritfarer soundtrack played back at half the speed. ;) Uploaded by the composer himself, Max LL.
Short, but to the point, as always...
KENY ARKANA - Anomalie
Keny Arkana - Effort de Paix

Words are not enough to describe her talent and strength.
Blondie - The Tide Is High
Glory of Cyrodiil
Maximum Sexy Pigeon - Degraded Structure
the wizard
Wild Nothing - Midnight Song
I'm jamming to this catchy R&B tune for a whole day. R&B maybe came from USA but damn Asians really bring them to the next level.
Oh, Sleeper's Hush Yael, which details the story of an Israeli mother who witnessed a despicable terrorist kill her husband and one of her daughters. She and her youngest daughter, Yael, successfully hid but in her attempt to protect Yael, she accidentally suffocated her. It's a very dark song but it's also an anthem to rise up and to continue to tell the stories of the victims, so that their memory may never fade.

"Wet your jaws for the world
We're going back to the darkest hours
Where our kind has confirmed
We are the masters of sin and slaughter"
Post edited April 14, 2021 by JakobFel
I’m listening to my favorite song In the air tonight – Judith Hill. It’s the soundtrack from the series "Little fires everywhere". I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because there is this song.