It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Official Complete Soundtrack Music | Deluxe Edition OST

composer: Gareth Coker
Hello everyone!

Currently, I am listening some melancholic music including D'Artagnan's new songs:
"Solang Dein Blut"
and
"Farewell"

Kind regards,
foxgog
Dead Can Dance - Dionysus (full album)
matterbandit: Dead Can Dance - Dionysus (full album)
Good to see those guys are still around.
matterbandit: Dead Can Dance - Dionysus (full album)
Cambrey: Good to see those guys are still around.
My mood was craving this tonight. :) Love them!
matterbandit: My mood was craving this tonight. :) Love them!
I've been listening to Dionysus since your post. Really good stuff.
Watching the recent meeting of the *********. Not going to link the video because I don't trust gog and the mods anymore and I'm not interested in being banned again and this time for four month.

*modded by Beaubergine, kindly refrain to mention political content, even without providing a link to them*
Post edited February 08, 2021 by Beaubergine
The new Therion album. Pretty nice stuff, again.
Molly Nilsson - Whiskey Sour
Neo Tokyo - Cyberpunk Mix
BABYLON ZOO ◊ Spaceman (Official Video)
Fitting to the Microprose release today...
The Wheel of Time (1999) - game soundtrack
Kiko Loureiro - EDM (e-Dependent Mind) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

This clip and song are a critical reflection about how people today "Live without Living", the way many people are "e-Dependent" - Dependent in technology. Many people are so focused in posting their "Life" online in social media or checking other's "Life" that they doesn't live theirs - or don't care to - bringing unexpected consequences to their lifes and to their loved ones.

(Sensitive warning here, as the clip have some "strong scenes" about family consequences.)

For those who might not know, Kiko Loureiro is a Brazilian guitarist who was a member of the band Megadeth, whose former "leader" converted himself to Christianism. (Dave Mustaine On Religion, And Alice Cooper: "He's My Godfather Now.")

Why Im saying this, you may ask, because this connects this post with the next songs:

Housefires - Build my life

United Pursuit - Seasons Change

Hillsong - Oceans (Acoustic Version)
Post edited February 13, 2021 by .Keys
Danny Elfman - Carnival Underground (Nightbreed OST)
TUYU - I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!