It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Archbishop Briggs.
Kate Bush - Babooshka
Strigoi - Abandon All Faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FAwZKQbJnE
KLASSISCHE MUSIK zum LERNEN und ENTSPANNEN II Mozart, Bach, Beethoven ...
Shannon - Let The Music Play
Babydragon23: Days n daze. Can't even tell an specific song because all of them are great <33
GameRager: There ya go:
GameRager: :D
Ohh nice another fan of folk punk <3 and nice playlist but missing many good tracks even my 2 favorite DnD tracks "Damaged Goods" and "Self Destructive Anthem"

Some other dope folk punk artists :wingnut dishwasher onion, Andrew Jackson Jihad, ramshackle glory, pat the bunny schneeweißen,Johnny hobo, ghost mice,Matt Pless

I'd find it cool if you could post some song or artist recommendations :D love this musik and always searching for new stuff
Babydragon23: Ohh nice another fan of folk punk <3 and nice playlist but missing many good tracks even my 2 favorite DnD tracks "Damaged Goods" and "Self Destructive Anthem"

Some other dope folk punk artists :wingnut dishwasher onion, Andrew Jackson Jihad, ramshackle glory, pat the bunny schneeweißen,Johnny hobo, ghost mice,Matt Pless

I'd find it cool if you could post some song or artist recommendations :D love this musik and always searching for new stuff
I am not much into it(didn't know much about it to begin with)...I was just trying to post a playlist for you and other fans. I might give it a listen someday, though. :)
"Wir sind Geschoepfe des Waldes" - Wolf-Dieter Storl bei den Buchkomplizen
Dirk Ehlert - Salvation
Babydragon23: Ohh nice another fan of folk punk <3 and nice playlist but missing many good tracks even my 2 favorite DnD tracks "Damaged Goods" and "Self Destructive Anthem"

GameRager: I am not much into it(didn't know much about it to begin with)...I was just trying to post a playlist for you and other fans. I might give it a listen someday, though. :)
Oh that's very nice you :) you should really give it a listen. It has so much emotion in it.punk in general. :)
It's Musik vor the anarchist, the different thinkers, broken people, people who see how totally insane and evil our system is, the lost souls, alkoholics, drug addicts, people free from the chains of society,people who gave up in life. And most of these people are MUCH nicer and more caring than that what the society see as "normal"..... They see as scum and trash while theyre the biggest scum themselves..

PS here are some epic oargasmus track: Leftover crack-Gang control/life is pain/so you want to be a cop/athiest Anthem
Belle and Sebastian - Sleep The Clock Around
ELECTRIC YOUTH ⭐ Tomorrow
HIGH-END TECHNOLOGY Piranha Becken TV
M-PATHIE - Zu Gast heute: Tobias Beck - "Genug ist genug!"
Batushka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTbhIsQ1UKU