It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZZ Top - Legs
Usually, I go with classic-vintage songs. But nowadays I changed my focus to soft metal and rap. Music helps me relax. Being a programmer in the [url=http://ai services]ai services[/url] space, it is always a fully packed day. But listening to music keeps me concentrated & complete the tasks easily.
Post edited January 30, 2023 by SJith
Roger Koeppel von der "Weltwoche" ueber den Zustand der deutschen Politik und Medien

Edits:
German foreign minister: 'We are fighting a war against Russia'

"Die Ampel und ihre wertebasierte Doppelmoral bei Menschenrechten" • Zaklin Nastic MdB • 20.01.23

Americans Are WILDLY Misled About Ethiopia!
Post edited January 30, 2023 by viperfdl
Do you follow any serious news channel or is it all conspiracy nuts and Kremlin shills in your earphones?
Currently listening to Mark Galeottis podcast "In Moscow's Shadows" besides some tracks made by Pogo.
On hold muzak for almost 5 minutes now...
Joe Hisaishi - Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind - Opening
Stellardrone - A Moment Of Stillness
Just recently happened to have another look and saw that Anahata started adding more original songs over these past few years. They had a few great covers initially, was mentioning them when I stumbled into them, but maybe most of all the one for Tallulah released later. But after that they seemed to get weaker, maybe also because they had set themselves this schedule of releasing one every other week, and then making two versions as well, to keep their Patreon going I guess. So had stopped following them, but now I find that the handful of new originals are quite good actually, rather stuck on a couple... There's also one about Elden Ring, but mostly referring to Let the Solstice Reign (which seems to have been their first original song with vocals, and second in total, since that first one released four years earlier) and Midsummer Cairn.
Rammstein - Amerika (Official Video)

Team America - America, F*ck Yeah! (Lyrics)

Hugh Laurie's Song for America - A Bit of Fry and Laurie - BBC

Edits:
Auf den Punkt: Die 15 Min. Stadt

Mainstream media ignores Twitter files exposing MSM lies

Twitterfiles: Jede Verschwoerungstheorie ist wahr geworden

Rammstein - Deutschland (Official Video)

Dreamhour - Medicines (Explicit)

The Last of Us - There May Be Trouble Ahead
Post edited January 31, 2023 by viperfdl
Michael Malice Brings Anarchy To The Jimmy Dore Show

Edit:
Bill Gates Is Sh*tting On COVID Vaxx After Cashing In Stock!
Post edited February 01, 2023 by viperfdl
Yoko Kanno - Trace My Fears (feat. chelly)
Leben statt Ueberleben

Edits:
Rammstein - Dicke Titten (Official Video)
:D

30. Januar 1933 - Machtuebernahme Hitlers: "Fuehrer befiehl, wir folgen Dir..." | Helmut Ortner | NDS

HIStory: Mussolinis "Marsch" auf Rom
Post edited February 02, 2023 by viperfdl
"Science Community Betrayed Public Trust On COVID Purposely" - Says Newsweek
Habe viel zu viel erhofft, die Box schummelt, aber die Schiffe sind fein! Juhang® Infinite Universe

Edit:
Zeitdokument: Die medizinischen Ungereimtheiten - Corona Komplex - Teil 1
Post edited February 04, 2023 by viperfdl