It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ayub Ogada - Kothbiro
Post edited January 27, 2022 by patrikc
Tangerine Dream - Rubycon Pt. 1
Boltgun (Warhammer 40k - Big Iron Parody)
Keveat: I've been enjoying the new Muse single.
Muse - Won't Stand Down

At one time, one of my favorite bands. They rarely make music I like now, and what little I do like, I don't enjoy much.

Probably my favorite song of theirs, and one of my all-time favorite songs:
Muse - Hysteria
Ice_Mage: Probably my favorite song of theirs, and one of my all-time favorite songs:
Muse - Hysteria
The bassline in that is fantastic. Their older stuff is quite good as well--Fury, Stockholm Syndrome, of course Hysteria are some of my favourites. (To be honest I'm not as much of a fan of their more electronicky stuff.)

Each to their own :)
Keveat: I've been enjoying the new Muse single.
Ice_Mage: Muse - Won't Stand Down

At one time, one of my favorite bands. They rarely make music I like now, and what little I do like, I don't enjoy much.

Probably my favorite song of theirs, and one of my all-time favorite songs:
Muse - Hysteria
I didn't like anything they did after The Resistance album. And the new single continues to disappoint but i'm glad that there are people who like it.
To the sounds of my computers fans humming quietly in the background...
Kill this love- Blackpink
Combo Chimbita - Me Fui
Keveat: Fury, Stockholm Syndrome, of course Hysteria are some of my favourites. (To be honest I'm not as much of a fan of their more electronicky stuff.)
That is the correct opinion! :D I hadn't heard Fury before. According to Wikipedia, it's a Japanese and digital exclusive, so that's why I missed it. Thanks for pointing it out.
PainOfSalvation: I didn't like anything they did after The Resistance album. And the new single continues to disappoint but i'm glad that there are people who like it.
The 2nd Law (2012)
I liked Survival
and Liquid State

Drones (2015)
At the time, I liked about two-thirds of the album to varying degrees.

Simulation Theory (2018)
Nothing here for me.

To end on a positive note, one of their more upbeat songs that I think is great:
Muse - Knights Of Cydonia
Post edited January 28, 2022 by Ice_Mage
The Piano Guys - Michael Meets Mozart
The Cure - Play For Today
https://forgotimprint.bandcamp.com/album/--3
TLF & Chris Huelsbeck - The Air We Breathe
Armand Amar - Gipsy Raven