It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Astra King - Trivia: Seesaw.

I've been on a hyperpop binge recently - AG Cook, Charli XCX, 100gecs, new Rico Nasty, etc - and Astra King is really underrated if you like this type of music. I didn't realise this was a BTS cover lol.
Macabre - The Wheels On The Bug

Macabre just released a new album so i naturally am listening to that.
Susumu Hirasawa - Behelit (Berserk Soundtrack)
Post edited November 14, 2020 by frost0
Cocteau Twins - Know Who You Are At Every Age
RENT. I've never heard it before.
Nine Inch Nails - Right Where It Belongs
The Caretaker's An Empty Bliss Beyond This World.

I listened to this album for the first time ever last night and at first I found it strangely comforting, but in the end it just left me feeling so upset. To put it simply, it's just a very upsetting ambient music album. It's a really powerful album, exploring the decay of memory, inspired by a study on Alzheimer's - some Alzheimer's patients can remember snippets of music, where they heard them and how they felt when they heard them.

The Caretaker basically takes old, little-known 30s ballroom songs/melodies and re-arranges them, edits them and distorts them so they're reflective of this experience. Music crackles, it disintegrates, is breaks up, it loops as if the music is a fleeting memory that'll soon be lost. Some of the tracks actually re-appear more than once in the album, but in a different form: the loops are shorter, it sounds more distant, it's no longer what it once was.

If you're wanting something a bit experimental, gentle on the ears but also incredibly sombre, please check out this album.
Slowdive - Slomo.

Been craving a mix of shoegaze, dream pop, soft rock and folk recently. Perfect music for Autumn/Winter!
The Killers - Don't Shoot Me Santa
Post edited November 19, 2020 by matterbandit
Manic Street Preachers - If You Tolerate This Your Children Will Be Next
Post edited November 19, 2020 by Smogg
https://alexanderbrandon.bandcamp.com/album/conspiravision-deus-ex-remixed
X4: Foundations gamescom 2020 Livestream + May 2020 RERUN
What If Type O Negative wrote Master Of Puppets
Nicole Kidman - Dream A Little Dream (The Undoing OST)
Falling In Reverse - Popular Monster