It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Radiance1979: a bit of topic but, if in one week your number of registered cases doubles doesn't that mean that the reprodoction number , the number of other people that each contaminated person will contaminate is actually 2, and not 1,2 .. which is one of the requirements for another lockdown,
I don't know. But a positive result of the Drosten PCR Test doesn't seem to be very meaningful by itself and not automatically mean that someone has Corona. If you understand German and want to learn more, you could take a look here: https://corona-ausschuss.de/sitzung4/
Post edited August 12, 2020 by viperfdl
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. A crazy radioshow, broadcasted here in Portland and it's been wild tonight. We started with Negative Neutrinos and Big Foot is an alien, and then rocketed into the far fringe of Nuts where.....

No, I don't have any idea what he's talking about, but it was amazing.

* Modded: Please refrain from posting political discussions / topics that are not game related. Thank you.

Oi, that had nothing to do with politics! It was the crazy ramblings of a madman on the radio.
No one in there right mind believes that anyone in public office, is literally a reptilian, or believes that a German politician from the 1940's rules the world after shooting himself in the head, or even knows what the Cryptocracy is supposed to be.
Post edited August 15, 2020 by Molkor06
Rom Di Prisco - Chameleon
PANTUN GOMBAL TIK TOK ! ARE YOU WITH ME (FH REMIX)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Ih5qHXEBE
Fear Factory - Cloning Technology (Replica)
Celeste - game ost composed by Lena Raine
Sugar - Copper Blue
The Smiths - The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
Lemon Demon - I've Got Some Falling to Do (Live Version)
The OST of Heavy Metal (1981)
Post edited August 16, 2020 by Matewis
Humour: Juergen von der Lippe - Alles was ich liebe - komplett
The new Purple is legit!
I also like how the video The Suprising that has all the previous album covers from the last album doesn't need updating since there's an implied Apollo reference there anyway.
----------------------------------------------------

Holy Man

Blind Faith - Blind Faith - Presence of the Lord (1969)
Here is Crossroads Reunion and subsequent live album (2009)
Gov't Mule - The Georgia Bootleg Box - Presence of the Lord (2012, recorded 1996)

Deep Purple - Who Do We Think We Are - Rat Bat Blue (1973)

Ian Gillen - Jesus Christ Superstar - Gethsemane (I Only Want to Say) (1970)

Nazareth - Hair of the Dog - Please Don't Judas Me (1975)

Mama Lion - Preserve Wildlife - Can't Find My Way Home (1972)
Cover of Blind Faith - Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home (1969)
Yvonne Elliman - Yvonne Elliman - Can't Find My Way Home (1972)
Bonnie Raitt - The Lost Broadcast - Philadelphia 1972 - Can't Find My Way Home (2011, recorded 1972)

But seriously, it kind of feels as if America's Democracy went out on a shakedown cruise for sea trials that turned into the longest episode of Moby Dick ever. Speaking of Giant Bohemoths, Uncle Joe encoded some words of wisdom in the form of Charlie Whiskey at the end of that tune.
On another side note, I had some suggestions for the inevitable renaming of Fort Bragg.
Arthur Bluethenthal, first North Carolinian killed in World War I.
wikipedia
grave
family papers

Harmon Chadbourn Rorison
wikipedia
grave

Both of them are interred at Oakdale Cemetery. Thinking about their graves reminded me of this relevant marker for the communal burial site of 400 Wilmingtonians from the yellow fever epidemic of 1862.

Walking in the Wind

James Gang - James Gang Rides Again - The Bomber: Closet Queen / Bolero / Cast Your Fate to the Wind (1970)

The Eagles - Turn to Stone / Funk #49 (1976)
Original: Joe Walsh and Barnstorm - Barnstorm - Turn to Stone (1972)
Joe Walsh - So What - Turn to Stone (1974)

Joe Walsh - You Can't Argue with a Sick Mind - Help Me Through the Night (1976)
Original: Joe Walsh - So What - Help Me Through the Night (1974)

Joe Walsh and Barnstorm - The Smoker You Drink, the Player You Get - Meadows (1973)
Whether intentional or not, that's an awesome Woman from Tokyo reference. :)

Michael Stanley - Friends and Legends - Let's Get the Show on the Road (1973)

On second glance at these lists, I can barely tell I was power-watching the latest Perry Mason beforehand :)
Post edited August 19, 2020 by HampsterStyle
I just finished Geneva (2009) by Russian Circles, as I'm doing a full discography run. I'm now moving on to their next album, Empros (2011).
Post edited August 17, 2020 by JakobFel
HampsterStyle: On another side note, I had some suggestions for the inevitable renaming of Fort Bragg.
Nah, Fort Sigel. I Fights Mits Sigel!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LObBiggFzA
Midnight Danger - Back From the Dead