It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paddy Reilly - Go Down You Murderers (The Ballad Of Tim Evans)
Alan Silvestri - Back to the Future Part II

It may be the weakest of the three Back to the Future scores. Yet I quite often come back to it - it's just so much fun! And the Intrada Records release has amazing sound.
The Be Good Tanyas - Waiting Around to Die
At the library today. I;m listening to 3 or 4 kids running through the library screaming at the top of their lungs. *sigh* Again.
Thomas Zwijsen​ plays Iron Maiden's Aces High on one guitar . This guy's skill is amazing! :)
Post edited August 23, 2017 by xalegra
myself play really really horrible guitar :P

I've never seen bats commit mass suicide before.
tinyE: myself play really really horrible guitar :P

I've never seen bats commit mass suicide before.
Maybe you should then start bat exterminator business. If life gives you lemons make... I don't know is such service in demand anywhere, but it can also be cool name for a band when you improve your skill/start performing publicly. Just please check that it does not work same on humans, pets, livestock...
Need a haircut?
Post edited August 24, 2017 by richlind33
Phaserland - Smolder
Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat,
Glen Hansard and Jealous of the Birds covers
Devin Townsend Project - Numbered!
Here's your sign
Basil Poledouris - Conan the Barbarian

... Let me tell you of that days of high adventure ... - one of the greatest movie scores ever. By Crom! Nothing more needs to be added!
aghem: Basil Poledouris - Conan the Barbarian

... Let me tell you of that days of high adventure ... - one of the greatest movie scores ever. By Crom! Nothing more needs to be added!
"Conan! What is best in life?"
"To crush your enemies. See them driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their women."

Basil Poledouris - CONAN THE BARBARIAN (1982) - Soundtrack Suite
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrHn9cOG4BE