It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Perfect audio and video. Very, very fine.

Grateful Dead - Scarlet Begonias (Winterland 1974)
Ticon - 2am - 1987
Post edited July 31, 2017 by awalterj
My Name is Human - Highly Suspect
Lately, I've been listening to:

Premonition (from Final Fantasy 8)
Don't Be Afraid (from FF8 again)

Much of the Hollow Knight soundtrack

Provincial Makai City Esoteria (from Touhou 12)

and even:
Finale Toccata (from Castlevania: Symphony of the Nighe)

One thing you might notice about this list is the use of less typical rhythms including some unusual time signatures (like 5/4 time).

Edit: Forgot one:
Hyrule Castle (from Zelda: Breath of the Wild)
Post edited July 31, 2017 by dtgreene
Marvel83' - Roller Coaster
Listening to the mighty Thor, soundtrack.

I like Asgard better than Earth I think.
Post edited August 02, 2017 by bad_fur_day1
Masaki Matsubara & Tsuyoshi Kon - Agatha
Elliot Goldenthal - Batman Forever

Great over the top Batman score.
Every time I went to post earlier I ended up sidetracked so I'm slapping up 2 now.

Speaking of names, a prophet of the divine from the far east once spoke of the <i>rectification of names</i> and it's importance in reality's perception.
As we bear down on one thing is abundantly clear... [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPD_Xuc01f4]Soylent Green is Leadership.

<i>Raze the Leghorn Bar</i>

Puny <span class="bold">Human</span> - Sucking the 70's - Travelin' Band/Suzy Is a Headbanger (2002)
Cover of Creedence Clearwater Revival - Cosmo's Factory - Travelin' Band (1970)
Ramones - Leave Home - Suzy Is a Headbanger (1977)

Puny <span class="bold">Human</span> - Revenge Is Easy - Rock in a Hard Place (Cheshire Cat) (2000)
Cover of Aerosmith - Rock in a Hard Place - Rock in a Hard Place (Cheshire Cat) (1982)

Puny <span class="bold">Human</span> - It's Not the Heat, It's the <span class="bold">Human</span>ity - The Toos (2000)

Altamont - Wanted <span class="bold">Dead</span> or Alive - Sally Greensnake (1997)

Great Gods of Greed - Great Gods of Greed - Johnny Blade (2012)
Cover of Black Sabbath - Never Say <span class="bold">Die</span>! - Johnny Blade (1978)

----------------------------------------------------
This swelling stench of swine blood and high voltage in the air got me thinking about and suddenly I was in the mood for some [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-npMG6U558]Dio! :P

<i>Sins of the Father</i>

Rainbow - Rising - Run with the <span class="bold">Wolf</span> (1976)

Black Sabbath - De<span class="bold">human</span>izer - TV Crimes (1992)

Black Sabbath - Heaven and Hell - <span class="bold">Die</span> Young (1980)

Black Sabbath - De<span class="bold">human</span>izer - I (1992)

Black Sabbath - De<span class="bold">human</span>izer - Too Late (1992)

Derived from post 6783 Highly Suspect - The Boy Who Died Wolf - My Name Is Human (2016)
Post edited August 02, 2017 by HampsterStyle
Röyksopp - Running To The Sea
Ratboy Genius: Roller Coaster song.

I visited Liseberg, Sweden's best amusement park a few days ago (the helix ride is my fav) and this song popped into my head there. Listening to it now reminisce me about the roller coasters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uciSQ8Pk-no
Antman soundtrack. Continuing my Marvel ost trip.

Good Antony.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by bad_fur_day1
Currently spinning After The Party by The Menzingers. Definitely my favourite record released so far this year.
bad_fur_day1: Antman soundtrack. Continuing my Marvel ost trip.

Good Antony.
Thumbs up! Antman is IMHO the best Marvel score up to now. It has a very distinctive style, a lot of energy and a lot of heart.
Herman's Hermits - There's a Kind of Hush All Over the World - No Milk Today