It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I had this for saturday but couldn't post before leaving town due to sketchy internet.
Posts 6715 and 6716 made me think of this from Gandalf Murphy and the Slambovian Circus of Dreams.
Let us now sing a hymn for the glory of Tchort! :P
----------------------------------------------------

<i>Bird of Prey</i>

Tweak <span class="bold">Bird</span> - bigbonesnakebite - The Bones (2007)

Tweak <span class="bold">Bird</span> - Children of the Revolution (2011)
Cover of T. Rex - Children of the Revolution (1972)
Here it is with Elton John and Ringo Starr from Born to Boogie (1972)
Covers:
Sort Sol - Children of the Revolution (1989)
Scorpions - Comeback - Children of the Revolution (2011)
Bono, Gavin Friday and Maurice Seezer - Moulin Rouge! Soundtrack - Children of the Revolution (2001)

Lo-Pan - Salvador - <span class="bold">Bird of Prey</span> (2011)

Bakerton Group - The <span class="bold">Mack</span> (1999)

Chron Goblin - Life for the Living - Lonely <span class="bold">Prey</span> (2013)

Derived from post 6715 Mack Murphy and the Inmates - Birds of Prey
Post edited June 19, 2017 by HampsterStyle
Marco Beltrami - Hellboy

IMHO one of the best superhero scores ever (right after Shirley Walker's Batman The Animated Series, Danny Elfman's Batman and John Williams' Superman).
I've been listening to a lot of Lazerhawk, mostly the Skull and Shark album.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=vGPf7hoc4gc

For those of you who haven't played the game yet: DO NOT read the comments. Just enjoy the music.
Post edited June 19, 2017 by patrikc
Great song with a great message, especially to younger generations. (Even if you don't like the genre, be sure to check the Lyrics in the description)

BackWordz- Individualism
Listenin to Fight Club, pretty much all the time lately.

So... Don't f**k with us.
The Last Ninja 2 OST

Love it
Rainbow - Street Of Dreams
Petit Wazoo Orchestra - Berlin Blues
Attachments:
Post edited June 22, 2017 by richlind33
X-com: The Last Ninja 2 OST

Love it
Great one! And made me search through youtube and got me to Pinball Dreams OST . That's one fine soundtrack! I remember that first I played it on PC 386 (with turbo on!) with pc speaker (I still can't believe what it could squeeze out of the beeper).
Leah: Arcadia
The Terminator Sega CD

I linked the first stage music but the main theme is from the movie and is really nice and can compete with the original imho :)
aghem: Great one! And made me search through youtube and got me to Pinball Dreams OST . That's one fine soundtrack! I remember that first I played it on PC 386 (with turbo on!) with pc speaker (I still can't believe what it could squeeze out of the beeper).
Yes, also a very good soundtrack, I played that and Pinball Fantasies and Pinball Illusions on the Amiga back in the day, though I always sucked at pinball
Rolfe Kent - Sideways OST

Being in the mood for some jazzy music. Plus Kent has the real gift for some catchy melodies.
Linda Martini - Turbo Lento

Enjoy now thank me later :P