It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

At the Garden in '73, and at their best. Very tight.

Led Zeppelin - Over The Hills And Far Away Led Zeppelin - Black Dog
Post edited February 25, 2017 by richlind33
FM Attack - With You Tonight
Mota Atma.
Psychedelic Furs
Poe's "The Raven" by a bunch of different actors. Vincent Price's version and Christopher Lee's versions are the best so far. Lee's would be the best if they hadn't added that background music. It's annoying. The text's musicality is self-sufficient.
Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Didn't It Rain
Steve Bob & Rich: "Balls" LP

Recently picked up thanks to Amazon, along with some other Rainmakers albums we were missing.
Pretty much anything Ace Attorney.
Le Matos "Sarah"
Sixto Rodriguez - Cold Fact - Like Janis
SabathiusLekano: Ivan Black - Vision As Reception (from The Banality of Evil).
HampsterStyle: I got sidetracked before I could post this from earlier but this Lucy EP is strikingly relevant as well.

Derived from post 6390 Ivan Black - The Banality of Evil - Vision as Reception (2015)
Hey, thanks! :)

Ajna & Dronny Darko - Facing The Void
Post edited February 27, 2017 by SabathiusLekano
3 immensely talented and murcurial musicians, playing their last gig together, with a level of sustained intensity that is unmatched to this day, IMO.

Cream - Spoonful Cream - I'm So Glad
Post edited February 28, 2017 by richlind33
Cream, damn haven't listened to them in quite a while, thanks for the links richlind33.

As for myself, been listening quite a bit to the most recent album from Masta Ace: "The Falling Season"

Especially love the track Story Of Me
golfmade: Cream, damn haven't listened to them in quite a while, thanks for the links richlind33.

As for myself, been listening quite a bit to the most recent album from Masta Ace: "The Falling Season"

Especially love the track Story Of Me
golfmade:
You're welcome, m8!

I'll leave you with 1 more, same venue, 37 years later.

Cream - White Room
Some things get better with age, and Clapton is one of them.

Cream - I'm So Glad (Royal Albert Hall 2005)