It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today's stumble, Thy Shade. Full album, posted by the label.
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Holst-_uranus.ogg]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/97/Holst-_uranus.ogg[/url]
Post edited January 16, 2017 by HunchBluntley
Soggy Bottom Boys - A Man of Constant Sorrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH8AqsiF_rs
Jordan F - Let's Cruise
UB40 - Dance With The Devil
richlind33: ...........
You're very welcome, m8.

Check these out at your earliest convenience -- eargasms guaranteed! ;p
Thanks for the Zappa! The story of Joe's Garage has always been one of my favorites from his canon. :)
-----------------------

I started building this earlier and got pulled away before I could post it.
I had to put down one of my cats that I've had since the late 90's last week. He was from a long line of feral farm cats and was so small as a kitten he could curl up in my palm. He made me think of Sammy Davis, Jr. so he was named after him in honor of one of my first and favorite childhood records <i>The Candy Man</i> (also in <i>Willy Wonka &amp; the Chocolate Factory</i>). He was my little black panther. I have to admit that my heart still hasn't healed from the absence of his little vibe. It was a part of my soul's DNA. I'm hoping time will allow eventual peace.

<i>The Times They Are a-Changin'</i>

Bob Dylan - The <span class="bold">Time</span>s They Are a-Changin' - Only a Pawn in Their Game (1964)

Solomon Burke - I Have a Dream - Now Is the <span class="bold">Time</span> (1974)

Anthony Hamilton and the Blind Boys of Alabama with Soulive - <i>Soundtrack for a Revolution</i> Soundtrack - This May Be the Last <span class="bold">Time</span> (2012)

Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - <span class="bold">Time</span> Out for Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Baby, Baby Don't Cry (1969)

Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - <span class="bold">Time</span> Out for Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Abraham, Martin and John (1969) here is alternate mix
Cover of Dion - Dion - Abraham, Martin and John (1968)
Marvin Gaye - That's the Way Love Is - Abraham, Martin and John (1970)
Tom Clay - What the World Needs Now Is Love/Abraham, Martin, and John (1971)

Derived from post 6289 Jordan F - Timelines - Let's Cruise (2016)
Post edited January 17, 2017 by HampsterStyle
HampsterStyle: I started building this earlier and got pulled away before I could post it.
I had to put down one of my cats that I've had since the late 90's last week. He was from a long line of feral farm cats and was so small as a kitten he could curl up in my palm. He made me think of Sammy Davis, Jr. so he was named after him in honor of one of my first and favorite childhood records <i>The Candy Man</i> (also in <i>Willy Wonka &amp; the Chocolate Factory</i>). He was my little black panther. I have to admit that my heart still hasn't healed from the absence of his little vibe. It was a part of my soul's DNA. I'm hoping time will allow eventual peace.
I lost my gray unexpectedly about 3 years ago. It sux. But, I'm reasonably certain he's in a better place. If you get a kitten it'll help to ease the pain some. Kittens are a lot of fun.

Peace.
Post edited January 18, 2017 by richlind33
October Falls - Marras
I don't always listen to spanish music...
But when I do, it's usually these guys.
drivin' 'n' cryin' "Scarred But Smarter" live version
Iron Maiden (debut album)
UFO: Alien Invasion soundtrack by Lied Crystan
Motorhead - Ace of spades
The Neon Demon; Sweet Tempest - Mine
Le Matos - Coming Soon