It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Perturbator - Venger
Carpenter Brut - Run, Sally, Run!
Hit me with music!

Bob Marley - Trenchtown Rock
Skid Row - Piece of Me

Strijkbout: Carpenter Brut - Run, Sally, Run!
I actually got to see those guys live, they opened for Ghost back in October. Twas great :D
Post edited January 08, 2017 by coryrj1995
Deep Purple - Vincent Price
Anyone for a jam?

Derek And The Dominos - Let It Rain - Live
Primus - American Life
Kosheen - Kokopelli - Wish
Frank rips it up.

Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar Frank Zappa - Ship Ahoy
Post edited January 10, 2017 by richlind33
Slightly Stoopid - I Would Do For You
Thank you for that awesome UB40 cover. Reminds me of an ancient proverb that went something like...
must first [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ada3vv-YF_4]stand before getting any higher. :)

Sly and the Family <span class="bold">Stone</span> - Stand! - Don't Call Me Nigger, Whitey (1969)
Covers:
Byron Lee and the Dragonaires - Don't Call Me Nigger, Whitey (1970)
Gene Harris - Astralsignal - Don't Call Me Nigger, Whitey (1974)
Jane's Addiction with Body Count - A Cabinet of Curiosities - Don't Call Me Nigger, Whitey (1992)

Sly and the Family <span class="bold">Stone</span> - Stand! - Somebody's Watching <span class="bold">You</span> (1969)

Sly and the Family <span class="bold">Stone</span> - Stand! - Stand! (1969)
Covers:
The Jackson 5 - Diana Ross Presents the Jackson 5 - Stand! (1969)
Sounds of Blackness - The Evolution of Gospel - Stand! (1991)
Pedro Aznar - David y Goliath - Stand! (1995)
Liquid Jesus - <i>Pump Up the Volume</i> Soundtrack - Stand! (1990)

Sly and the Family <span class="bold">Stone</span> - Stand! - Sing a Simple Song (1968, 1969)
Covers:
The Meters - The Meters - Sing a Simple Song (1969)
Booker T. and the M.G.'s - The Booker T. Set - Sing a Simple Song (1969)
Diana Ross and the Supremes with the Temptations - Joined Together: The Complete Studio Sessions - Sing a Simple Song (Alternate Mix) (1969, released 2004) Here is original 1969 release

Sly and the Family <span class="bold">Stone</span> - Stand! - <span class="bold">I</span> Want to Take <span class="bold">You</span> Higher (1968, 1969)
Covers:
The Jackson 5 - <i>Goin' Back to Indiana</i> Soundtrack - <span class="bold">I</span> Want to Take <span class="bold">You</span> Higher (1971)
Noiseworks - Love Versus Money - <span class="bold">I</span> Want to Take <span class="bold">You</span> Higher (1991)
Tesla - Real to Reel 2, Vol. 2 - <span class="bold">I</span> Want to Take <span class="bold">You</span> Higher (2007)

Derived from post 6280 Slightly Stoopid - Slightly Not Stoned Enough to Eat Breakfast Yet Stoopid - I Would Do for You (2008), cover of UB40 - UB40 - I Would Do for You (1988)
Post edited January 11, 2017 by HampsterStyle
Deepmood - Hiroshima
HampsterStyle: Thank you for that awesome UB40 cover. Reminds me of an ancient proverb that went something like...
must first [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ada3vv-YF_4]stand before getting any higher. :)
You're very welcome, m8.

Check these out at your earliest convenience -- eargasms guaranteed! ;p

Frank Zappa - Shut Up 'n Play Yer Guitar Some More Frank Zappa - Pink Napkins Frank Zappa - Sleep Dirt
Crusader: No Regret music - Phil
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus with commentary by Leif Edling, one of the band members. Very interesting, but I fail to keep my attention with the commentary as I find it hard to just sit still and listen. I'm posting on this forum at the same time and browsing the Humble Store winter sale as well. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't be diagnosed with either ADD or ADHD as well besides autism, with all the mental unrest inside me.
Post edited January 12, 2017 by DubConqueror