It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bad_fur_day1: I feel listening to Kakashi's theme at least once a day is good for your health and wellbeing.
I'm listening to a lot of the Witcher music at the moment, a particular favourite is Vergen by Night, the unedited version!
Post edited August 24, 2016 by Sausageinabun
Meshiaak - At The Edge Of The World
Hel
Imperceptible Realities by grum-pe
Egypt - Ronnie James Dio
Cyberpunk 2077 - Archive - Bullets
Clair Cassis
silence :p
Not sure what happened to that priest today, but he started vocalizing for hours in the loudspeakers, as for an incontrolled mating call or an urgent need to tune his voice. Someone should maybe go check.

Anyway, merged with the street singer's daily "besame mucho", it makes for quite a trippy morning experience.
Read about "Excalibur" by John Boorman last night so it reminded me of the opening scene music:

Richard Wagner - Siegfried's Funeral March
The Tyranny of Distance by grum-pe
catpower1980: Read about "Excalibur" by John Boorman last night so it reminded me of the opening scene music:

Richard Wagner - Siegfried's Funeral March
Great movie, I'll always associate Carl Orff's "O Fortuna" with it.
Post edited August 28, 2016 by Punkoinyc
Bonnie Raitt - I Can't Make You Love Me

Damn near epic love / pop sing along song.

♫I can't make you love me... if you don't♫ :whistles: :plays piano:
Post edited August 28, 2016 by bad_fur_day1
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls.

But realised I gotta go youtube a Bobby O version right now!

Would gotta love Belgium. if I already did not anyhow... Heart of glass or heart of stone, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1ACytysL-c
Post edited August 28, 2016 by TStael
Seasons in the Abyss - Slayer