It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Soundtrack for the Polish film Ogniem i mieczem or "With Fire and Sword".
The book has been on my "to-read" list for about 4 years, think I may finally attempt to read it and the rest of "The Trilogy" this winter.
Love that one. Should be considered a proper classic already.
The Who - Quadrophenia

The Whole album. One of the best music album ever written and played.
Lord_Britania: The Who - Quadrophenia

The Whole album. One of the best music album ever written and played.
Took me until my mid-twenties to appreciate the Who's catalogue in its entirety. Amazing band. Quadrophenia's also a rather good flick.

I am currently listening to the Medal of Honor ingame soundtrack, which actually ended up being really good, reminds me of the great soundtracks for WW2 films from the '50s and '60s.
chevkoch: Love that one. Should be considered a proper classic already.
Yeah, it's good that at least the less cheesy things of the 80's survived. ;)
NewRetroWave - The 80's Dream Compilation Tape - Vol. 2
he-man What's going on - quite addicting...
You love Megaman ? You love Dystopian universe ?

Let's mix it up !

I'm listening to The Protomen and Act II : Father of Death in that order (Act II is set before the creation of Protoman and megaman).

It's a fan rewrite of the universe of Megaman. They also worked on the official cd music anniversary of MM.

Can't wait to the release of Act 3, the end of Act I was amazing, or at least the vinyl edition of Act II.

I also like the musical genre totally different in the two album. More electro with Act I (which is logical, robotic world ruled by a despotic dr Willy and his army) and more old school rock in act II ( the robots just begin to appear, wily not yet a ruler, well not at the start, etc...)
Gentle Rain 10 Hours High Quality
viperfdl: Yeah, it's good that at least the less cheesy things of the 80's survived. ;)
I can't believe how huge synthwave as a genre has become. There are so many amazing musicians, I sometimes find it hard to keep up.
Back To The Future OST.
It's one of my favorites movies, so I went on and looked for its soundtrack!
The Living End - State of Emergency album
GreenDigitalWolf: Back To The Future OST.
that's the power of love. Childhood without BTTF isn't really a childhood, this and legos.
GreenDigitalWolf: Back To The Future OST.
Lord_Britania: that's the power of love. Childhood without BTTF isn't really a childhood, this and legos.
I love that song!

Maybe my childhood didn't took place at the time that the movie was released, but it still is part of it because I saw it on the TV. Maybe it isn't the same as watching it at the cinema, but It's still awesome!
The Four Tops I can't help myself (Live 2004)

Quite sad to see Levi Stubbs still got a tremendous voice at this year, and can barely say a word the year of his death. i saw a video of him with aretha franklin, tears in his eyes, really sad because it's obvious he want to shout, to sing from all his heart. Even if it's related, it's not his health who killed him, but his unability to sing.