It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off amazing rides free of tunnel-vision: Railroad Tycoon 3, The Last Express, On Rusty Trails, 80 Days, and more!

Spaceships can take you far far away. Race cars are guaranteed to get your blood pumping. Boats are notorious for running into all sorts of uncharted trouble. But <span class="bold">Train Rides</span>, they've got class, they've got character! They're your definite go-to means of transportation, if you're looking for some scenic views, neat murder scenes, and dependable schedules. Besides, tickets now cost up to 75% less!

There is a certain cinematic quality to locomotive murder-mysteries and The Last Express captures it perfectly. Thanks to its real-time gameplay, top-notch voice-acting, and stunning visuals, this adventure never runs out of dramatic steam.

Riding them is one thing but try managing the darn things and becoming a Railroad Tycoon. It's a job that requires entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, and an undying passion for the great outdoors.

Are 80 Days enough for Phileas Fogg to go around the world and win this outrageous bet? Well not without Passepartout's tireless assistance, wise counseling, and resourcefulness. Hold onto your hats, globetrotters, the journey is afoot!

Choo-chooo! Grab your tickets and come aboard for some invigorating <span class="bold">Train Rides</span>! You can pick any of our fine locomotives, as long as you're not a train bandit in disguise: On Rusty Trails, Convoy, Sid Meier's Railroads!, and more!
The promo will last until September 9, 9:59 AM UTC.
Bump
Gaaah was hoping for Final Station, Fear Equation and Bounty Train (yes had forgotten it was still in early access).

Also, surprised to see Longest Journey (there's a train in Longest Journey? haven't played Longest Journey. should play Longest Journey) and not Syberia. Best train, in Syberia.

Cool promo theme. As with all promo themes, I wish it was more exhaustive. If just for the "quote games that feature a ___" aspect.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by Telika
Everyone with a good taste in music should buy Railroad Tycoon 3! :p
Nice to see the two Longest Journey games slowly making their way closer and closer toward that $1-3 whimsical purchase price, keep the promo train rolling! :)
A couple on my wishlist (On Rusty Trails, Undertale) in this batch...not the best discounts but I'll take a closer look.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by Russonc
Nothing for me (again) this week.
For a few seconds I was unsure about Underrail...but than No.
Bought the two Railroad Tycoon games and Sid Meier's Railroads! :)
Sweet promo but how on earth can Syberia is missing from a promo like this?
No Train Fever?
high rated
The Last Express is one of the best adventure games I've ever played. Allow me to shortly explain why.

It’s one of the very few games that are not about you and your actions. That’s right! Are you fed up with all those games where every possible event is patiently waiting for you to trigger it? Forget about it! In the Last Express things just happen at some time. You may still change the outcome of some event or perhaps even completely prevent them but if you do nothing thing will just happen, without waiting for you. If you miss them - well, too bad, that’s your problem! Don’t worry though. It’s not a fast paced game so you won’t have to run from one part of the train to another just to witness every possible event.

Did I say something about the train? Yup, I did. That’s another unique thing about the game. Everything happens on the route of The Orient Express. You may think it means a very limited places to visit but it’s not true - some locations are not accessible all the time and let’s not forget the best thing: as I mentioned earlier everything happens in its own time, including reaching various stations where some passengers will get off while others will get on. Trust me this journey will not be boring at all!

The set of characters that you will meet is also great. Some of them are just ordinary passengers but quite a lot of them are very interesting. Many secrets are for you to discover. Perhaps somebody is not who he/she is claiming to be? Perhaps somebody has a dark past haunting him/her to this day? Perhaps somebody knows… your own dark past? Everything is for you to discover! A lot of interesting talks are waiting for you on board of The Orient Express. The story of the game is also one of the best I’ve seen in adventure game!

Just be aware that the game is rather difficult. Even though you are in no real hurry you may still miss some important events and the game may end prematurely in various situations (including getting killed). Then you will have to use rewind mechanism that allows you to go back in time to every major station you visited. So you will need a lot of time and rewinding to finally reach the true ending but believe me - it’s very rewarding.

TL;DR do yourself a favor and buy this game. And PLAY it! Don’t forget to PLAY it!
skeletonbow: Nice to see the two Longest Journey games slowly making their way closer and closer toward that $1-3 whimsical purchase price, keep the promo train rolling! :)
I agree.
Post edited September 05, 2016 by oldgameryeah
This reminds me of my favorite book when I was a little boy. :D
Attachments:
train.jpg (50 Kb)
Vythonaut: Sweet promo but how on earth can Syberia is missing from a promo like this?
Totally agree. It is on sale still in the weekend sale.
https://www.gog.com/promo/20160902_weekend_promo_stardock_anuman_blue_moon_red_owl
Hmmm. Tempted by Convoy.