It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 70% off Gods Will be Watching, Banished, and Miasmata.

Weekly Staff Picks go hard with the best kind of -ism: <span class="bold">Survivalism 101</span>, in which you'll learn to strive to survive against all possible odds. That's three death-gripping titles from 60-70% off!

Gods Will Be Watching is a survival thriller that forfeits overwhelming visuals for the sake of disturbing, retro-style 2D settings. Make the toughest calls and the necessary sacrifices to save your team. There is no good or evil. Just decisions. And a killer soundtrack bundled with the Special Edition.
Banished is a free-form village sim in a firmly realistic medieval setting. You will lead a small group of refugees, exiled from their home kingdom only with the clothes on their back and a small cart of supplies. Heed our warning: this is not a city-builder you may be expecting. This is a game of survival where death and despair come uninvited.
Miasmata takes the survival genre into first person, and forgets to bring along the mercy. Hunger, thirst, illness, the plague, and terrifying feline-creatures are all out to get you. Do you prefer death by suffocation, or blood loss? We can never decide.

Learn from your mistakes, learn <span class="bold">Survivalism 101</span> - this weeks three Weekly Staff Picks are all the study material you'll need. The 60-70% off promo will last until Thursday, May 7, 9:59 AM GMT.

Survivalism 101 at Twitch.tv/GOGcom:

Donis of the GOG.com crew is playing Gods Will Be Watching at his customary promo stream time - 8pm GMT / 4pm EDT / 1pm PDT. See him tackle the survival genre!
Already have Banished. Not interested in the others.
Banished is the gem here! ;-)
Don't know what to do about Gods Will Be Watching, the reviews aren't exactly compelling me to buy it.
Second opinions?
No dude with the freaky hair?
Don't Starve?
I have the one I want (yes.. Banished).. just to say happy Monday,
Steam key for I have no mouth and I must scream for anyone who's not anti-steam of course)
BVYFH-deletethisHEVT9-

final 5 numbers 2K377
Good promo.
Only interesting game in this bundle is Banished but I already own it.

So may advice is to get Banished which is the real deal in this bundle. Its basically city building mixed up with survival mechanics. The game has a ton of mods available too although they are not really necessary since the maps are randomly generated depending on the challenges you wan't to face. Very interesting and hard is the mode where you start up with 4 families and try to survive up to and through the first winter. This game really is a gem.
I'd expect Deus+Robinson's requiem and Neoscavenger here
I own Gods Will Be Watching and the special edition upgrade, but the store says I don't own Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition. If I were to buy it, would I get an additional box on my shelf? Hmm...
Barry_Woodward: I own Gods Will Be Watching and the special edition upgrade, but the store says I don't own Gods Will Be Watching: Special Edition. If I were to buy it, would I get an additional box on my shelf? Hmm...
No, the checkout page warns you that you won't get an extra copy of the game. If you buy it, the only thing that will change is that you'll now be seeing the "owned" tag on the Special Edition.
Grargar: No, the checkout page warns you that you won't get an extra copy of the game. If you buy it, the only thing that will change is that you'll now be seeing the "owned" tag on the Special Edition.
In that case, why doesn't the store just mark it as owned to begin with?
Post edited May 04, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
XYCat: Neoscavenger
But this one's not about survival.
It's about gettin' bitten on the intro scream and dying of rabies on the next one ;P
Nice to see Banished on promo, that's been on my wishlist for a while now although I think I'll wait for it to get discounted deeper in the future as I'm a little backlogged now anyway. I did get a chance to try the game out briefly from a friend though and it was fun little city builder survival game.
Grargar: No, the checkout page warns you that you won't get an extra copy of the game. If you buy it, the only thing that will change is that you'll now be seeing the "owned" tag on the Special Edition.
Barry_Woodward: In that case, why doesn't the store just mark it as owned to begin with?
Bug. It's the same case with Sword of the Stars: The Pit (I own the base game, Mindgames DLC and the Gold Edition Upgrade DLC, but it doesn't mark the Gold Edition as "owned" for me) and for other similar situations (like Risen 2 and Shadowgate).