It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A cool-as-ice collection of THQ Nordic winners, up to 80% off!

Cold winters aren't the most welcome of seasons for a lot of people. But THQ Nordic's frosty collection of games never fails to warm our hearts. Our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span> is chock-full of them, featuring discounts that go up to -80%!

Recently Warmastered for another round of epic action/platforming and over-the-top mayhem, Darksiders tells the story of the gruffest Horseman of the Apocalypse as he sets out to clear his name. If he has to rough up some oversized bosses, solve wicked environmental puzzles, and slaughter hordes of demonic creatures to get the job done, well then so be it.

As another glorious return of a timeless kill-fest, Titan Quest Anniversary Edition still stands tall among its peers. Putting mythical creatures to the sword (or fireball) never stops being fun, whether you're clearing out a monster infestation in Greece, Egypt, or Asia.

As always, there's more – including The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, This is the Police, Aquanox, Desperados, The Dwarves, and many more!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span> will last until March 27, 5PM UTC.
Random_Coffee: how's Chaser? I have a affinity for average old school shooters..
[redacted because forum is PC now]
GOG don't forget that, as part of the Sierra releases, you must release Inca 1 and 2 so that Jeff Gerstmann can finally achieve nirvana and transform into space flute.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/inca ,
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/inca_ii

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqgZFiUrVDY
Between the Dark Fall serie and the Black Mirror serie, which one has the closest "Lovecraftian" atmosphere ?
Random_Coffee: How are the Full Spectrum Warrior-games? I've been playing a lot of ArmA lately, and I think I should stock up on more tactical military-games Also, how's Chaser? I have a affinity for average old school shooters..
I thought I'd share what I said in private chat here also as it may help others.

Basically, Full Spectrum Warrior games sold by GOG according to the store page contain no multi-player support. The original game on DVD had both LAN and online multi-player provided by GameSpy which went out of business. It appears that GOG ended up getting a neutered version of both Full Spectrum Warrior games which do not contain multi-player while the publisher re-engineered the game to provide multi-player for it on Steam using the Steam APIs. I believe this was all done before Galaxy existed or they might have perhaps considered supporting that as well.

Needless to say, if anyone wants Full Spectrum Warrior games with multi-player they either need to get them on Steam instead, or confirm from someone who owns them already on GOG whether or not there is a LAN or DirectIP mode of multiplayer in the GOG version which GOG is just not displaying on the store's game page (as is the case for Star Wars X-Wing Alliance for example).

I ended up buying the two games on Steam instead a few years ago in order to have functional multi-player as that was more important to me at the time. Plus I only paid $2.19 for the games so it worked out to about a dollar a pop.

For those that just want it for the single-player and don't care about multi, I'd definitely rock and roll with the GOG version however.
high rated
Enjoy our great weekly sale here on GOG :)
ThomNG: Enjoy our great weekly sale here on GOG :)
Best to you and THQNordic as well ThomNG :)
Thanks! Some really nice selection of games. Hope to see more on friday ;)
Haha , what a Sale.... Banner Saga 2 , 50% more expensive as the IOS Version without a Sale. And 150 % more als the first price of iOS .
Has any tried Tachyon: the Fringe? How well does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
IronArcturus: Has any tried Tachyon: the Fringe?
Yes, great game, kinda trippy.

IronArcturus: How well does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
No idea, I played it back in 2000. I can check when I get home.
Starmaker: Yes, great game, kinda trippy.

IronArcturus: How well does it work with an Xbox 360 controller?
Starmaker: No idea, I played it back in 2000. I can check when I get home.
Have you tried it with the controller yet? I looked online, but I can't find any specific info about Xbox 360 controller compatibility with Tachyon.
Starmaker: Yes, great game, kinda trippy.

No idea, I played it back in 2000. I can check when I get home.
IronArcturus: Have you tried it with the controller yet? I looked online, but I can't find any specific info about Xbox 360 controller compatibility with Tachyon.
Just tried it. Nope, doesn't work (KB+M controls work, and the controller works in other games so it's not a controller issue). Win 7.
Starmaker: Just tried it. Nope, doesn't work (KB+M controls work, and the controller works in other games so it's not a controller issue). Win 7.
That's too bad. I was hoping that controller would be compatible with the game. But thanks for trying it out!
Hi, could you please explain your regional price policy on GOG? I hope I'm not the last one, who doesn't know what is going on here, but I've just noticed that my price for Titan Quest Anniversary is different then reported by other users from EU. At the same time, discount presented by GOG is exactly the same, i.e. -80%. I jumped to MaGog (screenshot attached) and there seems to be totally different prices for all of your games.

Are the price regions' borders decided by GOG or devs? Is it possible to have totally different price zones (or no zones at all) for different publishers or even particular games?
Attachments: