It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mouth-watering Activision games up to 60% off - and more to come!

V may be for vendetta but it's also for Very good deals on a Vast Variety of Valuable games! Also Vampires. True to its name, the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> V is about all that stuff - come look!

Doesn't take long for Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines to suck you into its intoxicating world and once you're turned, there is no way back. It's the delicious decadence, the occult undertones, the sexy gothic ambiance, and the spectacular role-playing that are unlike anything you've encountered in your eons of gaming.

Bloodlines has plenty of gunplay for the uncivilized undead but if you really want to get it out of your system, you need to grab your GUN™ and go wild in this western world of freedom and opportunity. Collect bounties, fight unwashed bandits, hunt buffalo, play poker but never lose sight of your trusty sidearm.

As always, there's more – including up to 60% off Quest for Glory, Dark Reign, Space Quest, Zork Nemesis, and Arcanum. Plus, stay tuned for new games and deals this Friday!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until February 6, 5:00 PM GMT.
Random_Coffee: No, I use a AMD-card (RX 470). I also have a AMD CPU, so no accidentally turning on Intel HD Graphics either :P
Grargar: Hmm, what can I say. It worked fine on both an Athlon XII with an AMD HD 6770 and an Intel Core i5 with an AMD R9 380. Do you have access to another PC to try it out? Maybe you'll get different results there.
No, I don't have any other PCs. I guess it's not a problem with Radeon-cards then, at least. What OS'es were you running on your PCs? I saw something on the subforum about the brightness-slider not working on Windows 8.1 and up. I'm on Windows 10 myself. I wonder if it's possible to edit in a higher brightness through a .ini-file or something..
Random_Coffee: No, I don't have any other PCs. I guess it's not a problem with Radeon-cards then, at least. What OS'es were you running on your PCs? I saw something on the subforum about the brightness-slider not working on Windows 8.1 and up. I'm on Windows 10 myself. I wonder if it's possible to edit in a higher brightness through a .ini-file or something..
Right. I forgot to mention it.

The first PC was on Windows 7, while the second PC was on Windows 10.
Ixamyakxim: snip
Random_Coffee: No, I don't have any other PCs. I guess it's not a problem with Radeon-cards then, at least. What OS'es were you running on your PCs? I saw something on the subforum about the brightness-slider not working on Windows 8.1 and up. I'm on Windows 10 myself. I wonder if it's possible to edit in a higher brightness through a .ini-file or something..
Grargar: Right. I forgot to mention it.

The first PC was on Windows 7, while the second PC was on Windows 10.
I found something that worked! :)
Post edited January 31, 2017 by Random_Coffee
Random_Coffee: I found something that worked! :)
Glad you got it working. :)
-------------------------PEOPLE OF GOG!------------------------

if you havent yet had the chance to experience quest for glory YOU ARE NOT A TRUE RPG'ER!

Honestly one of the first pixel-y RPG's that made me fall inlove with gaming.

Is QfG5 on par with modern RPG's? hell no.. is it great? DEFINITELY!
I would highly recommend purchasing this pack, even just for QfG5 :)

Arcanum is also a great play.. get your a** handed to you quite early in the game if you take a wrong turn! HAH!
Post edited February 02, 2017 by dblharmonic
dblharmonic: -------------------------PEOPLE OF GOG!------------------------

if you havent yet had the chance to experience quest for glory YOU ARE NOT A TRUE RPG'ER!

Arcanum is also a great play.. get your a** handed to you quite early in the game if you take a wrong turn! HAH!
I agree 100%, i am here 100% for the good old stuff, its a bonus that some new games are okay and i bought a few new games
dblharmonic: -------------------------PEOPLE OF GOG!------------------------

gamesfreak64: I agree 100%, i am here 100% for the good old stuff, its a bonus that some new games are okay and i bought a few new games
haha awesome, did you also love qfg5? i wish there was a remastered version of it!
gamesfreak64: I agree 100%, i am here 100% for the good old stuff, its a bonus that some new games are okay and i bought a few new games
dblharmonic: haha awesome, did you also love qfg5? i wish there was a remastered version of it!
Basically i love any point and click adventure as long as i can play them ( that is: no 3d and many photsesnitive effects)
i do prefer classic graphics like old zack mckrakken, or nice comical style like brokensword 5.

But as for now mainly new vectorgraphic based games arrive like the potatoes thing, which is tbh not my type of game.

I like casual/indie games but i dont like all graphic engines.