It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Baldur's Gate, Divinity, Wasteland 2, Shadowrun, Age of Decadence - inventory is full!

UPDATE: Ah, my favorite people are back! Come come, illustrious customers, fresh role-playthings I have here, yes! Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny, Two Worlds, Legend of Grimrock - touch them to feel the quality! From faraway lands I bring them, to faraway lands they will take you. Some so good, you will want to stay there forever, yes!

Hey hey, gather up, adventurers! Only the best RPG stuff I bring for you today, yes?
Ah, fine taste you have sir, fine taste. You picked the Carsomyr, yes, strong sword from Baldur's Gate, very strong. Ah, please be careful with that trinket, milady! Those high tech scopes are as delicate as they are powerful, no? Every Shadowrunner will tell you that.
But please, keep browsing, keep browsing esteemed friends! Great discounts you will find, on treasures beyond compare. This I promise: the <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 23</span> has plenty RPGs extraordinaire!

Turn-based combat you seek? Magic that make sparks fly and enemies go poof? It is Divinity Original Sin the one for you: like glorious pen & paper campaign but much better, yes? So much gear, spells, characters without class but graphics with lots of class! Oh, you will love it much, I guarantee.

Ah, you miss the cold, I see. A ticket for Icewind Dale EE for you I have - it will take you to the Spine of the World, where demons make war. But brave warrior as you, pause-and-stab, pause-and-stab, you will defeat them, yes? Just don't forget to take coat.
Have some here, reasonable price.

Soooo many wonders I have for you still: Planescape: Torment EE, Shadowrun: Dragonfall, Age of Decadence, Lords of Xulima, Dex, and many many more! Come see!

If you like the games of roles, make sure to keep an eye on the shop this week, yes? New RPGs I will bring, fresh fresh fresh, barely touched by another soul. Very quality, yes.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 23</span> will last until July 24, 4PM UTC.
Gearmos: Does anyone know if Planescape: Torment EE installer includes GOG Galaxy client? Thanks.
If it does, I'm almost positive all games also have a NON-Galaxy installer as well.

I don't *think* there's a game that demands Galaxy be installed, aside from the obvious one (Gwent).
viranimus: Great concept to have an RPG sale, but uhhhhg, Are any of these NOT isometric?
Divinity 2: Developer's Cut is not isometric and an awesome game overall, imho.

Ok, those late fort siege sections can drag on a bit, but the rest of it is great stuff.
high rated
I noticed something in this sale. When you hover a game, the top comments show up on the right. Or so I thought. However, that is not the case for Baldur's Gate: Siege of Dragonspear games, which you only see the positive comments. It seems like GOG filtered out all the bad comments about those games.

Actually, this seems to be the case for all the games. You only see 3 and up star reviews. 1 and 2 star reviews are eliminated.

So buyers beware that those comments appear on the right are NOT the TOP comments. They are the TOP positive comments.
Engerek01:
As far as I know GOG has been doing this, since the first time this functionality has been added.
They've been showing the five most positive reviews, except if there are not enough reviews to let them choose.
What about sorting out the fuckup that is Beamdogs Bundles before putting the crap on sale again.

https://www.gog.com/forum/baldurs_gate_series/regarding_the_removal_of_the_original_ie_games_from_sale_on_gog
Weird that Divinity Original Sin is on sale, but not the Collector's Edition.
groundhog42: You can increase font size in Divine Divinity - see here:

http://www.moddb.com/games/divine-divinity/downloads/font-enlargement-patch-dd-v200

I used this and it worked fine.

I have also recently completed Beyond Divinity at the same resolution (1440x900), but I didn't alter font size.
Woah, thank you! :)
viranimus: Great concept to have an RPG sale, but uhhhhg, Are any of these NOT isometric?
Besides what maladr0Id mentioned, Dex is a side-scroller, Kim is top-down, and a couple of others are not really pseudo-iso, either (Crypt of the Necrodancer is kind of "angled top-down", for example.)
But, yeah, if you were hoping for 3rd-person over-the-shoulder or 1st-person games, you're mostly out of luck this time.
Another reused promo .

https://www.gog.com/news/release_crypt_of_the_necrodancer_amplified
Would anyone recommend Beyond Divinity, Sacred Gold, Avernum: Escape From the Pit
, or Disciples Sacred Lands Gold for the soundtracks (whether GOG's bonus versions or the music files from the installation)?
Post edited July 17, 2017 by tfishell
tfishell: Would anyone recommend Beyond Divinity, Sacred Gold, Avernum: Escape From the Pit
, or Disciples Sacred Lands Gold for the soundtracks (whether GOG's bonus versions or the music files from the installation)?
I love Avernum: Escape From the Pit

Take into account, its a very atmospheric game, a-la planetscape torment, crappy graphics, great history.

Not good for pick up and play.
I hope the DROD series will be added to this promno at the weekend .
Painted_Doll: I hope the DROD series will be added to this promno at the weekend .
There will be no additional games. Weekly sales are now revealed once and last full week.
tfishell: Would anyone recommend Beyond Divinity, Sacred Gold, Avernum: Escape From the Pit
Avernum: Escape From the Pit at the price of < 1 EU is a steal - go for it (old school RPG).
i_ni: Avernum: Escape From the Pit at the price of < 1 EU is a steal - go for it (old school RPG).
Thanks but I don't care about the game, I'm interested in the music (assuming if it's in the installation files). Is the music good?