It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A treasure chest filled with gaming's most precious gems.

Have you somehow still managed to get through life without ever trying any of the unparalleled classics inhabiting EA's star-studded catalog? Shhhh, not so loud! Now quick, this way, before anyone finds out!
Here's your chance to redeem yourself: our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span>, brimming with timeless masterpieces which you have totally already played, in case anyone asks.

No other game managed to quite capture the true horror of being stalked by nightmarish creatures, twitching their way towards you from the other end of a dim corridor echoing with Dead Space. If you haven't yet tried this terrifying classic, do yourself a favor and be made whole again.

Everybody agrees that becoming God ain't easy. But what they don't tell you is that it can be enormously fun! Build cities humming with magic, conquer planet after planet, and wreak havoc upon your followers when you feel like it - Populous: The Beginning is your godly playground.

As always, there's more – including Dragon Age: Origins, Legend Of Kyrandia, The Saboteur, Crysis, Theme Hospital, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span> will last until May 15, 4:00 PM UTC.
Many great titles here. The blanket 75% discount makes it a great time to buy. I hope EA brings some more games here as 51/51 of these are already in my library. :)
low rated
deleted
Fairfox: Also! GOGie does a forum-threadie disservice by not adding teh in. Nox™ at least deserves teh !
They'll add it SOON™.
guppy44: Many great titles here. The blanket 75% discount makes it a great time to buy. I hope EA brings some more games here as 51/51 of these are already in my library. :)
I dare to ask, but for academic purposes I'm in for the kill: what's your "well, I played these quite a bit" ratio on these 51 titles? ;)
Post edited May 08, 2017 by vicklemos
Good promo .
Can't have enough DA:O sales. The Chant of Light won't sing itself in every corner of Thedas, you know.
Kpetrmail: Can't have enough DA:O sales. The Chant of Light won't sing itself in every corner of Thedas, you know.
Praise Andraste!
Kpetrmail: Can't have enough DA:O sales. The Chant of Light won't sing itself in every corner of Thedas, you know.
maladr0Id: Praise Andraste!
For me almost everything is 74% off except The Saboteur and few others is this a mistake?

Edit: At checkout it's saying 75% and price is correct at sale page just the % wrong. Just got The Saboteur and Legend of Kyrandia series.
Post edited May 09, 2017 by HG1995
Random_Coffee: Does The Saboteur still have problems with CPUs that have more than four cores? I guess I should get that before I do my Ryzen-upgrade, hehe..

Also, can a RX 470 run Crysis, I wonder..
Themken: I know you can tell programs to only see as many cores as you like to.

Yes, an RX 470 can play Crysis no problem.
I don't know if setting affinity helps in this case. I think I would actually have to disable cores in BIOS.

The 470-thing was meant as a joke for the "but can it run Crysis?" quote :) I think cards couldn't max this game out until just a few years ago though. Will be fun to see if I can do max settings.
high rated
Smannesman: Another missed opportunity for some Connect titles.
Whens the last time you actually bought something instead of making backhanded remarks?
guppy44: Many great titles here. The blanket 75% discount makes it a great time to buy. I hope EA brings some more games here as 51/51 of these are already in my library. :)
vicklemos: I dare to ask, but for academic purposes I'm in for the kill: what's your "well, I played these quite a bit" ratio on these 51 titles? ;)
35 of the 51 are heavily played and have at least one complete play through with some having two or three. But the remainder are only started or, in some cases, I haven't downloaded them yet. :/ I don't know if that's more or less than you were expecting for your "science experiment". :D
Sweet!

Had my eye on Simcity, Spore and Dungeon Keeper Gold for a while now :P

As always, thankyou gog for being amazing! ^^
low rated
Niggles: Whens the last time you actually bought something instead of making backhanded remarks?
All I'm doing is speaking the truth, if you can't handle that feel free to ignore it.
My purchasing habits are none of your concern.
plugged a few holes in my collection with this sale, thanks! look forward to some old school rpg-ing
Themken: I know you can tell programs to only see as many cores as you like to.

Yes, an RX 470 can play Crysis no problem.
Random_Coffee: I don't know if setting affinity helps in this case. I think I would actually have to disable cores in BIOS.

The 470-thing was meant as a joke for the "but can it run Crysis?" quote :) I think cards couldn't max this game out until just a few years ago though. Will be fun to see if I can do max settings.
Your GPU can handle max settings. I was finally able to max it two years ago and it sure looks amazing even by today's standards. I hope you enjoy it! :D