It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A treasure chest filled with gaming's most precious gems.

Have you somehow still managed to get through life without ever trying any of the unparalleled classics inhabiting EA's star-studded catalog? Shhhh, not so loud! Now quick, this way, before anyone finds out!
Here's your chance to redeem yourself: our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span>, brimming with timeless masterpieces which you have totally already played, in case anyone asks.

No other game managed to quite capture the true horror of being stalked by nightmarish creatures, twitching their way towards you from the other end of a dim corridor echoing with Dead Space. If you haven't yet tried this terrifying classic, do yourself a favor and be made whole again.

Everybody agrees that becoming God ain't easy. But what they don't tell you is that it can be enormously fun! Build cities humming with magic, conquer planet after planet, and wreak havoc upon your followers when you feel like it - Populous: The Beginning is your godly playground.

As always, there's more – including Dragon Age: Origins, Legend Of Kyrandia, The Saboteur, Crysis, Theme Hospital, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span> will last until May 15, 4:00 PM UTC.
I wonder whether we can get a floppy version of Strike Commander as a bonus, because some people reported issues with the CD version of the game.
OdanUrr: Any recommendations pertaining the older titles in this sale?
It's hard to make a bad choice here. I can personally recommend Hand of Fate, Lands of Lore, Crusader: No Remorse, Theme Hospital, Syndicate and Privateer.
I don't your your taste, but Lands of Lore and the Kyrandia series have a unique feeling with their art and music. I expecially reccomend the first Lands of Lore witch ;) is a great crpg. The kyrandia games are point and click classic adventures. I would reccomend the second and third over the first that is the simplest. Sadly the second K game does not hold quality toward the endgame. They're all good games.
If you want to try a Syndicate or a Magic Carpet game, the first ones are amazing and better than sequels.
Clive Barker's UIndying is not that old but it's an excellent game none the less.
Post edited May 08, 2017 by Dogmaus
What's wrong with Dead Space's price on GOG? it's barely cheaper with -75% than full price on steam :(
Well, I grabbed Jade Empire ... doubt I'll see it get much cheaper than that!
That's a great collection of games here -- time to buy Dead Space since i haven't had the chance to play it before. :)
# Do you enjoy strategy games? Then don't miss Alpha Centauri, one of the best and most atmospheric turn based strategy games ever made. ;)
# Haven't you tried Ultima 7 yet? Here's your chance and the price offered right now won't set you back too much, even if you find that you don't like it. Tip: Consider playing the game with Exult. Link: http://exult.sourceforge.net/
# Do you enjoy great quality cinematic cRPGs? Make sure you won't miss Dragon Age: Origins! A great epic & a great game at the same time.
# If you are a horror game fan, you must have already played Undying. What? You didn't?
# I've had a ton of fun with the Crusader games (played them on PS at release) and while i haven't played them recently, i think they remain as fun as they were back then. A joypad may be required to enjoy them fully, but YMMV.
# Wing Commander!
IXOXI: Will be in this sale also Ultima™ Underworld 1+2?
Seems like the missing discount was a mistake that quickly was fixed by GOG. Ultima Underworld is now discounted like the rest of the EA games.
I see it already.
low rated
Sniskerbobberton: Why don't you just support GOG by buying instead of taking advantage of them?
I've supported them plenty.
Mostly when they still stood for something.
Smannesman: Another missed opportunity for some Connect titles.
Sniskerbobberton: Why don't you just support GOG by buying instead of taking advantage of them?
whynotboth.jpeg

;D
eiii: Lots of good games in this promo, but most people will already own them.
Weird. I own like 20+ of these but there's always thirst for more ;P
Random_Coffee: Does The Saboteur still have problems with CPUs that have more than four cores? I guess I should get that before I do my Ryzen-upgrade, hehe..

Also, can a RX 470 run Crysis, I wonder..
I know you can tell programs to only see as many cores as you like to.

Yes, an RX 470 can play Crysis no problem.
Days like this I wish GOG did prepaid cards like Steam so I could during the occasional shopping trip top up my wallet ;/
Awesome sale!
Dogmaus: I see it already.
Thank you very much, it was instant purchase for me.
ValamirCleaver: If EA wants to increase sales on GOG then they should expand their catalog offerings here.
Another proof that Wisdom is a major Paladin stat ;)
low rated
deleted