It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A treasure chest filled with gaming's most precious gems.

Have you somehow still managed to get through life without ever trying any of the unparalleled classics inhabiting EA's star-studded catalog? Shhhh, not so loud! Now quick, this way, before anyone finds out!
Here's your chance to redeem yourself: our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span>, brimming with timeless masterpieces which you have totally already played, in case anyone asks.

No other game managed to quite capture the true horror of being stalked by nightmarish creatures, twitching their way towards you from the other end of a dim corridor echoing with Dead Space. If you haven't yet tried this terrifying classic, do yourself a favor and be made whole again.

Everybody agrees that becoming God ain't easy. But what they don't tell you is that it can be enormously fun! Build cities humming with magic, conquer planet after planet, and wreak havoc upon your followers when you feel like it - Populous: The Beginning is your godly playground.

As always, there's more – including Dragon Age: Origins, Legend Of Kyrandia, The Saboteur, Crysis, Theme Hospital, and plenty of others!

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 15</span> will last until May 15, 4:00 PM UTC.
I want Crysis, but I still don't know if my PC can handle it. ;(
Give it a try? It works fine here (ok, expected that the computer is 6 years younger than the game), but playing its predecessor Far Cry on a machine which had less than the minimum requirements worked for me.
Nice sale! Will be grabbing a few titles here.
Just wanted others's opinion on two games.
1. Mirror's Edge - Saw reviews both praising and criticising it. So I am a little confused. Visually looks amazing. But how good is the actual gameplay experience.

2. Theme Hospital - I am thinking of buying it as something I would play short bursts of, from time to time, maybe to relax a little bit. Will the game be any good for that?

Have a nice day. :)
iRevolt: I want Crysis, but I still don't know if my PC can handle it. ;(
Totally off topic (again), but wow! I read that as "Crystalis" and got excited that there was a PC version I didn't know about! Great game, that. Someone should remake it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crystalis
There is a DirectX9 version which probably will work. That is what will start automatically anyway IF you are still on XP
deleted
You could try demo version first...
After a few days of inner struggle I bought Alpha Centauri. I have no time to play such a game and I have no idea why I did that, but I just couldn't resist because of quality/price factor of the game.
bhrigu: 2. Theme Hospital - I am thinking of buying it as something I would play short bursts of, from time to time, maybe to relax a little bit. Will the game be any good for that?
Theme Hospital is great strategic game, which is easy from the beginning, but really hard in later phases. Moreover this games is really funny with a lot of jokes.

If you want play something only like a relax, than go for it.

On the other hand if you would like finish it, than you have to play it longer times and more often according to my opinion.

Btw. this game has got great re-playability.
Lemon_Curry: I wonder why that seems to be such a common assumption.
eiii: Perhaps because people like me take their own behavior and assume everybody else behaves the same, which obviously is wrong. :)

Lemon_Curry: Personally, I merely own 6 of them (5 of which are GOG versions) but I'm interested in about twice as many of the remaining titles. However, I see no point in purchasing games until I feel like (and actually have the time to) play them.
eiii: Most of these games already have been on sale so often, with discounts up to 85%, so that I already own most of the games I want from this promo. But yes, I do not have played them all, not even the majority of them. Your approach to buy games when you have time to play them of course is more reasonable, if only I could resist... ;)
Thats what i am trying to do now, only buy when i am ready to play rather than when its on sale.
Only time will tell if I succeed. A lot in this sale I would love to get.
Geart collection! I just wish the games would have Wine wrappers so we can easily install and play them in our GNU/Linux distros. Most of them already have PoL scripts, so it's doable. Maybe in the future, who knows. No buy for the moment.
Post edited May 11, 2017 by kneekoo
froggygraphics: Thats what i am trying to do now, only buy when i am ready to play rather than when its on sale.
Actually, after GOG's stupid last Good News&trade; I'm not so sure anymore if not having a large backlog still is the better strategy. ;)
Hey, its updated on time this week.
Yawn