It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Get ready for a fascinating journey into video game history! This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM features timeless classics and is accompanied by a Special Sale dedicated to exciting titles from Humble Games. Play games like Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition (-80%), Carto (-30%), and Warcraft I & II Bundle (-15%) before both sales mentioned above end on 2nd August 2021, 1 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
high rated
One of the unforgettable classics from the sale is Operation Body Count, proud owner of a 2.1 star rating .

I suppose it technically counts as unforgettable. The traumatic experience of playing the game can't be erased from one's mind, no matter how badly the desire to forget ever purchasing it..
Mortius1: One of the unforgettable classics from the sale is Operation Body Count, proud owner of a 2.1 star rating .

I suppose it technically counts as unforgettable. The traumatic experience of playing the game can't be erased from one's mind, no matter how badly the desire to forget ever purchasing it..
ahahahaha
Uh hey.
GOG.
Can we maybe not put Forager on sale? Just like Activison Blizzard, it'd only be helping an abuser.

No joke, it's a situation where it'd be best to presume the game as dead.
aabe011: Diablo, Warcraft II and Deus Ex are my favorites! ^_^
Hold your thoughts on the former two. And consider no clemency.
Post edited July 27, 2021 by Darvond
Sales are a great way to remind people games are on GOG. For instance I forgot Siege of Avalon was here. (It was decently high on the community wishlist.)

I think there should be sales targeting poorly-selling titles that may have slipped people's radars.

Various EA games on sale, but we can't get anything new from them. Some Nightdive games on sale, imo GOG should un-reject ZAR and MadSpace. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/zar , https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=madspa . and just saw that ND published Tony Tough on Steam. https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games#search=tony%20tough%20and%20the%20ni

Overall many great games on sale though.
Post edited July 28, 2021 by tfishell
Enebias: Yeah, seriously, don't buy Activision stuff: it all goes into feeding billionnaire criminals.

STILL.
Most of the games on sale are bloody fantastic, and for the nostalgic "good old games" users this is a real boon!
Same for Ubisoft. Virtually all these huge corps have skeletons in their closets.
Glad to see Baldur's at a reasonable discount. Another thing I can finally take off my wishlist.
Post edited July 28, 2021 by Ezremclix
Enebias: Yeah, seriously, don't buy Activision stuff: it all goes into feeding billionnaire criminals.

STILL.
Most of the games on sale are bloody fantastic, and for the nostalgic "good old games" users this is a real boon!
paladin181: Same for Ubisoft. Virtually all these huge corps have skeletons in their closets.
Corporations in general are corrupted beyond repair.
When people cannot be held accountable because they're protected by some fictitious commerical entity made to sail on the "free" market without personal negative consequences, any kind of fraud and abuse has to be expected.
Added:
• $2.99 • -50% • ECHELON