It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

When the fall of civilization comes, everything might seem lost. But even in such grim circumstances, a small hope for a better future remains.

You can try to find it with Weekly Sale on GOG.COM featuring some very memorable post-apo games up to 90% off.

Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%) is a survival game set in a vast open world. Roam a city devastated by the plague and flesh-hungry enemies.

Frostpunk (-60%) is a strategy simulation game set in a frozen world, where people develop steam-powered technology to oppose the overwhelming cold.

Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Deluxe Edition (-60%) is a sequel to the classic RPG from 1988. Join Desert Rangers and try to restore order in post-war America.

That’s not all – check out more of the discounted post-apo games, like This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition (-75%) or Shardlight (-70%). This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM will last until 10th February 2020, 2 PM UTC.
GOG.com: When the dawn of civilization comes, everything might seem lost.
Either my brain is turning into mush, or this sentence says the exact opposite of what it is supposed to say.

"Dawn" of civilisation would imply the beginning of civilisation, not the end. Right???
Took NEO Scavenger, rarely play roguelike but this one looks promising.
SpecShadow: Took NEO Scavenger, rarely play roguelike but this one looks promising.
NEO Scavenger has the look and feel of those old turn-based post-apocalyptic BBS games, only with much better graphics of course. I would have bought this one already had it not been for the fact that it's apparently made in Adobe Flash, which is full of security holes. Now, if there was a way to sandbox it during play then I would buy it regardless but as it is I'll have to pass. I don't want to invite a post-apocalyptic scenario to my computer in the form of ransomware...
Post edited February 03, 2020 by retrorealms
fronzelneekburm: Either my brain is turning into mush, or this sentence says the exact opposite of what it is supposed to say.

"Dawn" of civilisation would imply the beginning of civilisation, not the end. Right???
You were right and they changed it :P
This is a great sale, though I got most of these great titles already, especially My Time At Portia; videogame crack!
GOG.com: Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition (-70%) is a survival game set in a vast open world. Roam a city devastated by the plague and flesh-hungry enemies.
I know you probably want it here and Techland or/and Deep Silver are the hold-up, buuuut...
Dead Island pls
Also, getting the original versions of the Metros here would be nice but I understand if that doesn't happen. Hopefully we at least get Metro Exodus sooner than later!
Post edited February 03, 2020 by tfishell
UnderRail is sick
I've yet to play the DLC, but it's probably also sick.
tfishell: Also, getting the original versions of the Metros here would be nice but I understand if that doesn't happen. Hopefully we at least get Metro Exodus sooner than later!
Wanting the original version of Metro 2033 is a valid point. The game is a lot different than the Redux both in gameplay and feel.

But regarding 2034... I don't think it's that different to the Redux.
Why Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG isn't on sale ?
"Post-Apo"? Seriously?
Welcome stranger, don't leave without buying Underrail and Rain World, 2 very good and overlooked gems.
Rain World should please every Oddworld fan and it got some undeserved backlash because modern gamers find this type of platformer too hard.

Hehehe, thank you.
high rated
Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low Price:
Fade to Silence (50% off vs. 33% off)
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation - Desert Edition (40% off vs. 30% off)
Judgment: Original Soundtrack [DLC] (50% off vs. 33% off)
My Time At Portia (50% off vs. 33% off)
The Flame in the Flood (75% off - $0.05 rounding)
This War of Mine Stories - Fading Embers [DLC] (33% off vs. 30% off)

GoG Sale 2020 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KmoNbiAYJJxUIrjfCD0yc08L0UwTxzPuqbTpWeZCXM/edit?usp=sharing
SpecShadow: Took NEO Scavenger, rarely play roguelike but this one looks promising.
retrorealms: NEO Scavenger has the look and feel of those old turn-based post-apocalyptic BBS games, only with much better graphics of course. I would have bought this one already had it not been for the fact that it's apparently made in Adobe Flash, which is full of security holes. Now, if there was a way to sandbox it during play then I would buy it regardless but as it is I'll have to pass. I don't want to invite a post-apocalyptic scenario to my computer in the form of ransomware...
It is made using Flash, but it's a self-contained .exe and does not require you to install Flash player to play it. The developer mentioned looking into porting it, but it will have to wait until after finishing Ostranauts.
retrorealms: NEO Scavenger has the look and feel of those old turn-based post-apocalyptic BBS games, only with much better graphics of course. I would have bought this one already had it not been for the fact that it's apparently made in Adobe Flash, which is full of security holes. Now, if there was a way to sandbox it during play then I would buy it regardless but as it is I'll have to pass. I don't want to invite a post-apocalyptic scenario to my computer in the form of ransomware...
That's speading fear without any reason. Having a standalone version of the Flash player installed without browser integration has a negible security risk (obviously the Flash auto update could have security holes as well, but I don't think it is shipped with the game). Unless this game includes a virus – which would be as bad as if it was a native game written in any other language.

Firefox (I don't know about any other browser, but I assume that it is similar) deactivates the plugin by default and you can give/revoke the right to use it per page.