It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to make your move.

Being an armchair general is not as easy as it sounds: it requires patience, careful planning of your snack supplies, and confidence in picking the right game for the job. This is the most important part so if your library is lacking some key units, make sure to check out the catalogs of Strategy First and 1C Publishing before going into the battlefields.

Either you prefer your skirmishes turn-based or real-time, Strategy First has got you covered: Disciples 2 Gold, Jagged Alliance 1 & 2, and Warrior Kings are ready to take your orders and lead you to glory.

1C Publishing joins the fray with a tactical formation consisting of veteran units like: UFO: Aftershock, King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY, and Faces of War.

If you're not the strategist type, don't worry: there is BLACKHOLE, Pilot Brothers, Sacred Gold and plenty of others.

The Weekly Sale will last until November 13, 11 PM UTC.
HunchBluntley: Has Sacred always had a different publisher here than Sacred 2, or was this a somewhat recent change?
It´s been like that for quite some time, maybe forever.
HunchBluntley: Has Sacred always had a different publisher here than Sacred 2, or was this a somewhat recent change?
Says they went bankrupt at the end of development.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/58234/sacred-developer-ascaron-files-for
drmike: Says they went bankrupt at the end of development.

http://www.shacknews.com/article/58234/sacred-developer-ascaron-files-for
That happened years before Sacred 2 ever came here, though it may indeed have something to do with the different publishers here.

Anyway, I was just curious because it seems like the two games that are here have often been in the same promos together, so it's weird to see only one on sale. [shrug]
IwubCheeze: (...) JA2 and IL-2 have pretty steep learning curves from what I can tell :P
You're right on that and the manuals should be your starting point for both games. And since you prefer to clear the shorter games first, you may as well postpone starting them since their length & replayability may hamper your backlog progress if you find you're enjoying them too much. :)
From which game was this banner pic taken?
drmike: I don't see anything on my wishlist but a few of them look interesting.

edit: Excuse me, There's one game on my wishlist, Patrician 3. Purchased shortly.
Patrician 3 is a wonderful game. :)
goglin: From which game was this banner pic taken?
Should be one of the King's Bounty games I think.
goglin: From which game was this banner pic taken?
JMich: Should be one of the King's Bounty games I think.
That was my first guess as well, but I couldn't find that image on any of the store pages (neither backgrounds nor screenshots)...
JMich: Should be one of the King's Bounty games I think.
goglin: That was my first guess as well, but I couldn't find that image on any of the store pages (neither backgrounds nor screenshots)...
See here.
goglin: That was my first guess as well, but I couldn't find that image on any of the store pages (neither backgrounds nor screenshots)...
JMich: See here.
Great, thanks a lot! :)
Some great games on offer. I would especially recommend Disciples 2, King's Bounty: The Legend an The Armored Princess. Also Jagged Alliance 2.
The promo page tells me "select more to save more". But no matter how many games I select the prices do not change. Even when I select all the games and check them out I do not get other prices. Do I miss anything or is the "select more to save more" message just a bug?
Attachments:
SeduceMePlz: snip
Sanjuro: AFAIK Reincarnation=Rennaissance+Resurrection+polishing the game so it should cover both wishes.
Yes, but Disciples III Gold on Steam lists:

Developer: Akella, .dat
Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital
while Disciples III: Reincarnation on Steam lists:

Developer: Akella
Publisher: bitComposer Games
Don't know what to make of that, but I'd take whichever version GOG could get, thus the links to both wishes.
Ever since it was released.
never mind...
Post edited November 07, 2017 by amok