It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Time to make your move.

Being an armchair general is not as easy as it sounds: it requires patience, careful planning of your snack supplies, and confidence in picking the right game for the job. This is the most important part so if your library is lacking some key units, make sure to check out the catalogs of Strategy First and 1C Publishing before going into the battlefields.

Either you prefer your skirmishes turn-based or real-time, Strategy First has got you covered: Disciples 2 Gold, Jagged Alliance 1 & 2, and Warrior Kings are ready to take your orders and lead you to glory.

1C Publishing joins the fray with a tactical formation consisting of veteran units like: UFO: Aftershock, King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY, and Faces of War.

If you're not the strategist type, don't worry: there is BLACKHOLE, Pilot Brothers, Sacred Gold and plenty of others.

The Weekly Sale will last until November 13, 11 PM UTC.
So - one more week to Fall Sale ;)
I don't see anything on my wishlist but a few of them look interesting.

edit: Excuse me, There's one game on my wishlist, Patrician 3. Purchased shortly.
Post edited November 06, 2017 by drmike
ciemnogrodzianin: So - one more week to Fall Sale ;)
Maybe. :)
No Realpolitiks?! ;(
From reading the reviews of the Pilot Brothers games, the games appear to have been edited with someone mentioning the third one been cut in half. Was this ever resolved?
GOG.com: Disciples 2 Gold
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/disciples_iii_reincarnation
https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/disciples_iii_renaissance_resurrection

Please?
Post edited November 06, 2017 by SeduceMePlz
IL-2 Sturmovik is one of the greatest WWII combat flight sims ever released for the PC and certainly my favourite of this period of aviation & history (WWII). In 2001, all of us virtual pilots went bonkers with it's level of detail in physics, graphics, sound and missions/campaigns (the dynamic campaign doesn't match Falcon 4.0's dynamic campaign engine of course but it's very good nonetheless) and the series spawned a good deal of expansions (Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters), all of which are included in the 1946 version. As a sim it's quite accessible to newcomers with many difficulty options to tinker plus the WWII fighters aren't as complicated as a modern fighter jet so you'll be able to fly them in no time, but while there are no radars/complicated weapon systems to learn, you're still required to learn about manoeuvres, gun convergence and many other useful topics that will enable you to land on your wheels rather than in a fireball. Joystick recommended.

ps. what do you mean you haven't played Jagged Alliance 2 yet?!?! Unacceptable! ;)
victorchopin: No Realpolitiks?! ;(
Realpolitiks is not part of the Sale, sorry :/
Vythonaut: IL-2 Sturmovik is one of the greatest WWII combat flight sims ever released for the PC and certainly my favourite of this period of aviation & history (WWII). In 2001, all of us virtual pilots went bonkers with it's level of detail in physics, graphics, sound and missions/campaigns (the dynamic campaign doesn't match Falcon 4.0's dynamic campaign engine of course but it's very good nonetheless) and the series spawned a good deal of expansions (Forgotten Battles, Ace Expansion Pack, Pacific Fighters), all of which are included in the 1946 version. As a sim it's quite accessible to newcomers with many difficulty options to tinker plus the WWII fighters aren't as complicated as a modern fighter jet so you'll be able to fly them in no time, but while there are no radars/complicated weapon systems to learn, you're still required to learn about manoeuvres, gun convergence and many other useful topics that will enable you to land on your wheels rather than in a fireball. Joystick recommended.

ps. what do you mean you haven't played Jagged Alliance 2 yet?!?! Unacceptable! ;)
I have Jagged Alliance 2 and IL-2 Sturmovik in my backlog right now. IL-2 has been there for over 2 years at least (didn't have a joystick when i picked it up).

I'm guessing this is unacceptable too? What's our punishment? ;)
IwubCheeze: I have Jagged Alliance 2 and IL-2 Sturmovik in my backlog right now. IL-2 has been there for over 2 years at least (didn't have a joystick when i picked it up).

Punishment you ask, huh? Well, the fact that you own such great titles in your backlog and you still haven't had the joy of playing them after all this time, i think it's enough. ;)
Somebody on the r/gamedeals post asked about Submarine Titans.
IwubCheeze: I have Jagged Alliance 2 and IL-2 Sturmovik in my backlog right now. IL-2 has been there for over 2 years at least (didn't have a joystick when i picked it up).

Vythonaut: Punishment you ask, huh? Well, the fact that you own such great titles in your backlog and you still haven't had the joy of playing them after all this time, i think it's enough. ;)
I'll get round to them ;) It's just that when I had a bigger backlog, I wanted to get some of the shorter games off the list first. JA2 and IL-2 have pretty steep learning curves from what I can tell :P
Just to be clear, AFAIK Reincarnation=Rennaissance+Resurrection+polishing the game so it should cover both wishes.
The game had potential, but it was botched terribly (which led to the devs getting closed so another expansion pack featuring Mountain Clans never made it) and though the end result - I mean Reincarnation - is quite playable, it's barely a Disciples game. I liked the story and the characters though.
Has Sacred always had a different publisher here than Sacred 2, or was this a somewhat recent change?