It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Monday doesn’t have to be that bad, and especially not with GOG and our great deals to start off your gaming week! Check out the titles discounted up to -80% within the Weekly Sale and get ready for some top notch action. Here are some of the examples:

Hitman titles (-80%)
Project Highrise (-75%)
Thunderscape (-50%)
Panzer Knights (-40%)
2064: Read Only Memories (-75%)

Have a great week everyone! The sale lasts until February 13th, 11 PM UTC.
Hmm . 13 games on sale . Already own 7 of them .

A very weak monday .
How am I supposed to have a great week when you keep reminding me about what happened with Hitman? :)
high rated
• $1.19 • -80% • Hitman: Codename 47
• $1.79 • -80% • Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
• $1.79 • -80% • Hitman 3: Contracts
• $2.99 • -80% • Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition
• $2.99 • -50% • Thunderscape
• $3.99 • -80% • Hitman: Absolution
• $4.99 • -75% • 2064: Read Only Memories
• $4.99 • -75% • Project Highrise
• $10.49 • -30% • Dungeons of Edera
• $12.74 • -25% • Dark Light
• $14.99 • -40% • Panzer Knights
• $22.49 • -25% • Project Highrise: Architect's Edition
There has been a Spellforce sale over the weekend. Unfortunately I could not find anything about it yesterday, only an expired newsletter code. Does anyone know which games were in that sale and what the discounts have been?
eiii: There has been a Spellforce sale over the weekend. Unfortunately I could not find anything about it yesterday, only an expired newsletter code. Does anyone know which games were in that sale and what the discounts have been?
I was able to find this - is this what you are looking for?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_spellforce_conquest_of_eo_with_lords_of_magic_as_a_gift_c2aba
jackster79: I was able to find this - is this what you are looking for?
No. From the wording of the newsletter I more would have expected a sale of the older Spellforce games: "All-time high discount on games from the SpellForce series". But as this "newsletter" mostly points to a sale page which does not exist anymore now I do not really know.
eiii: There has been a Spellforce sale over the weekend. Unfortunately I could not find anything about it yesterday, only an expired newsletter code.
Does anyone know which games were in that sale and what the discounts have been?
I think the discount was for all games of the series, that are available on GOG, with exception of the last one: SpellForce: Conquest of Eo.
That has its own sale, or rather: release discount.

And while I'm not 100% sure, I think all the other games were 75% to 80% off.

Also: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/newsletter_discounts/post3075
BreOl72:
Meh. Spellforce 3 is on my wishlist almost since its release on GOG. And when it finally gets a good discount it's in one of GOG's hidden sales. I more and more hate GOG's complicated and non-transparent sale handling.

But thanks for the link! I checked the expiring codes and sale threads, but forgot about this newsletter thread.
Post edited February 08, 2023 by eiii