It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bring back your best gaming memories, solve dark mysteries or travel to exotic lands. Whatever your pick is, we’ve got you covered with our new Weekly Sale.

Sid Meier’s Colonization & Covert Action, Silent Service 1+2 and other games from Retroism should be your choice if you feel a bit nostalgic.

Or help Miles Fordham in Lamplight City, a steampunk-ish detective adventure from the creator of A Golden Wake and Shardlight! Can he find justice for his clients and track down his partner's killer before his entire world comes apart?

If you’re a traveler, Kim is an open world RPG set in colonial India. Play as Rudyard Kipling's ragamuffin hero, Kim, and roam hand-painted towns and procedurally generated countryside.

Weekly Sale ends on March 4, 11 PM UTC.
Orpheus-GOG: For the love of God... EVERYONE needs to buy Deadlock ASAP!!
OMG...such an awesome little game!

If you enjoy strategy games you owe it to yourself to own that game. And even if you don't like strategy games you should definitely own it.

C'mon, it's dirt cheap! Just buy it already, dammit! LOL
No compatibility with Windows 10, according to the store page. It's a shame, even on GOG some classics become unplayable eventually.
I just installed it and booted it up and it does seem to work on Windows 10 right out of the box for me. Just got done playing through the tutorial. That said, since GoG doesn't officially support it, they wouldn't be required to give you a refund if it didn't work for your particular system. The music and startup played fine. Only issue was the tutorial popping up all the time when I didn't do what it wanted me to do fast enough, but I don't think that is a compatibility issue.
IXOXI: There is missing support for Windows 10. Did somebody try it there?
TentacleMayor: No compatibility with Windows 10, according to the store page. It's a shame, even on GOG some classics become unplayable eventually.
Orpheus-GOG: For the love of God... EVERYONE needs to buy Deadlock ASAP!!
OMG...such an awesome little game!

If you enjoy strategy games you owe it to yourself to own that game. And even if you don't like strategy games you should definitely own it.

C'mon, it's dirt cheap! Just buy it already, dammit! LOL
Cool, thanks. Don't know how I missed this one....was completely under my Strategy radar. Bought!
Just a friendly word of warning that Monkey King: Master of the Clouds is one of the very worst games I own on this platform and you might want to stay far away unless you're a hardcore masochist.
IXOXI: There is missing support for Windows 10. Did somebody try it there?
It does work on Win10! No excuses now... ;P

Edit: @TentacleMayor: see above. ;)

Edit 2: @Zoltan999: np, glad to help.
Post edited February 26, 2019 by Orpheus-GOG
RWarehall: I just installed it and booted it up and it does seem to work on Windows 10 right out of the box for me. Just got done playing through the tutorial. That said, since GoG doesn't officially support it, they wouldn't be required to give you a refund if it didn't work for your particular system. The music and startup played fine. Only issue was the tutorial popping up all the time when I didn't do what it wanted me to do fast enough, but I don't think that is a compatibility issue.
Orpheus-GOG: It does work on Win10! No excuses now... ;P
Thank you guys, such information are absolutely must to know before buying!
IXOXI: Thank you guys, such information are absolutely must to know before buying!
Np. Hope you'll enjoy it. It's a pretty cool game. =)

Edit: because you DID bought it, right? Don't make me go after you... ;P
Post edited February 27, 2019 by Orpheus-GOG
I would buy these if i have money .

Eradicator
Killing Time
Requiem: Avenging Angel
A little over a day left to get your copy of Pajama Sam Vol. 1 (if you don't mind it being English only)!