It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got some time to spare?

No, we're not gonna talk to you about our lord and savior, the mighty GOG Bear. This is about the time you can spend on GAMES. Good games, in fact.

Like the retro-styled Freedom Planet, an action/platformer that would have devoured all your allowance if it came out a few decades ago. And you'd love it for it.

Then there's SUPERHOT, a sensational FPS that's more about puzzling out the right sequence of moves than pulling the trigger faster than the red dudes.

First time on a 15% discount, the fierce [url=http://ttps://www.gog.com/game/battle_princess_madelyn] Battle Princess Madelyn[/url] will bring you back to a time when busting up ghouls and goblins was all you cared about.

The Weekly Sale ends February 11th, 11 PM UTC.
vidsgame: I found the same problem with Outcast: Second Contact and Trailblazers. There was no way to rebind the default controls. Should that be the case for Superhot, you could try Glovepie which is what I use for Outcast and will also use for Trailblazers.
Zoidberg: It's not up to me to fix their games.

I'll just pass on it, they don't care if I enjoy it, why should I care about their game?
Fair enough, but acting as if your rhetorical question was literal, your position is at its most logical for games that are commodities -- "oh, yet another FPS, whatever", but someone might care more for games that offer something beyond the usual.

I tend to have Fear Of Missing Out, and perhaps you do not, but for Superhot in particular (which I just bought), it's been extremely popular, at least in part because of its time manipulation, which is unusual although not absolutely unique.

Anyway I agree that all games should support rebinding; it should just be a checklist item before considering the product to be finished.

P.S. I haven't looked into it, but it sure sounds like Steam has been working on things like supporting "all" controllers via remapping even when the game itself does not, via Steamworks integration, and if they do that, then other kinds of remapping should be similarly supported (eventually?), and if Steam does it, surely Gog could also do it, in theory?
vidsgame: I found the same problem with Outcast: Second Contact and Trailblazers. There was no way to rebind the default controls. Should that be the case for Superhot, you could try Glovepie which is what I use for Outcast and will also use for Trailblazers.
Zoidberg: It's not up to me to fix their games.

I'll just pass on it, they don't care if I enjoy it, why should I care about their game?
I really have no idea whether Superhot has that problem but I had that problem with games I have bought in the past that I really wanted to play and that's how I got around it. Otherwise, the normal controls might be just fine for you.
Kunovski: thank you sir, here I was thinking that this sale is somehow not that awesome... before realizing I already own the best parts :D
You're welcome -- i'm happy to recommend games that worked for me when i see them. ;)
faroot: Anyway I agree that all games should support rebinding; it should just be a checklist item before considering the product to be finished.
Indeed.

And as for framework specific stuff, it's just that: platform specific.