It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lead your people to salvation and mess with animal DNA!

Are you dressed warmly? You better be, 'cause there's more THQ Nordic coming and this time they are also joined by Versus Evil. Come with us as we check the new games that complete the lineup of our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span>:

Everybody knows that Silver is great for killing monsters and you'll be certainly doing plenty of that in this sprawling RPG. Add an intriguing story, fun characters, and plenty of rewarding exploration on top, and you've got the reasons why it's still remembered as a beloved cult classic.

Don't let the delightful visuals fool you: The Banner Saga delivers a hard-hitting Viking story wrapped inside some solid turn-based mechanics and a demanding management gameplay that will absorb you like no other.

That's not all, though! There's plenty more to love here, like: Painkiller: Black Edition, Impossible Creatures, The Guild, Skyshine's Bedlam and several other winners, up to -80%! Don't forget – there are just a few days left to grab what you want!

Did you miss Monday's launch of our Weekly Sale? Check it out - <span class="bold">it's full of vengeful Horsemen of the Apocalypse and corrupt police officers</span>.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale Vol. 9</span> will last until March 27, 5:00 PM GMT.
Painted_Doll: If i was a russian i would grab

Codename Panzers: Phase One
Codename Panzers: Phase Two
Imperium Galactica
Imperium Galactica II: Alliances
Impossible Creatures
Men of Valor
Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
Miért? A magyaroknak ezek nem felelnek meg? ;)

Just curios... Why?
OraEtLabora: Miért? A magyaroknak ezek nem felelnek meg? ;)

Just curios... Why?
Check out the prices on MaGog and you will see .
OraEtLabora: Miért? A magyaroknak ezek nem felelnek meg? ;)

Just curios... Why?
Painted_Doll: Check out the prices on MaGog and you will see .
Jesus ... o_O

Imperium Galactica
Impossible Creatures
Men of Valor
If you were russian you would buy vodka and download these games from torrents :)
/joke/
Post edited March 24, 2017 by abr_alex
IwubCheeze: Thanks for the replay, I'll think about it and see if I'll pick it up this time around. Don't suppose you'd know other likely games on GOG to replace my missing copy of Freelancer would you? :D
X3 is pretty neat and might scratch that itch. And it CAN be a flight combat simulator if you choose, but the game is much more a business empire / trading sim wrapped in a space sim package. Of course, how many trading sims let you use a flight stick to fly everything from a snub fighter to a freighter to a capital corvette?

Starpoint Gemini is maybe another one in spirit - but it's mouse and keyboard. In fact, it's not really a flight sim - more of an action RPG with capital ships in space but it has the open world / go here, there trade and quest feel.

There's another game here I played on console that I forget the name of (I'll edit it in). It's open (ish) world and was billed as a modern Privateer. It's not that at all - it's very much arcade-like. But I THINK it has flight stick support. And if your goal is to just jump in, get a few upgrades and spend most of your time blasting away you'll have good fun with it. I always liked it more than it fared in reviews.

Keep in mind, I've never played Freelancer (I'll snatch it up the day it shows up here!) so I'm going off of what I think I know about it rather than first hand experience (open world mouse flight combat sim with a focus on quests, trading, factions and the like). There's nothing here that perfectly captures all of that (I think Gemini would be close - but it's not anywhere close to a flight sim - like I said, more action RPG) but X3 might get you in the ballpark if you can live with the fact that it does skew toward the trading aspect over combat (but you can pick a fight pretty much any time if you choose).
Hikage1983: are you planning on releasing that here on GoG at some point? Id very much like to buy it (again). Thanks.
ThomNG: There are plans, yes. Hope we can realize them.
Any information about us getting the latest Red Faction games? Would love to see those here someday.
Post edited March 25, 2017 by Marioface5
I am pleased with this sale amount of offer and prices. I still would like to go back to the old format but I kind of surrender.
I am trying to limit the games I buy cause they are on sale and focus on the 4 new games I really want. So I "only" got Painkiller Black Edition this time, as after watching some gameplay I was impressed and I am sure to play it.

Imperium Galactica
Impossible Creatures
Men of Valor
abr_alex: If you were russian you would buy vodka and download these games from torrents :)
/joke/
Okay I missed this yesterday - that was really all kinds of funny, cheers ;) I feel a bit guilty laughing at it but couldn't help myself.
Ixamyakxim: X3 is pretty neat and might scratch that itch. And it CAN be a flight combat simulator if you choose, but the game is much more a business empire / trading sim wrapped in a space sim package. Of course, how many trading sims let you use a flight stick to fly everything from a snub fighter to a freighter to a capital corvette?
From what I seen, X3 has quite the learning curve. Oh well, I'll consider it next time it goes on sale. For now, I think I will pick up Tachyon ;)

Edit: Picked up Tachyon and it's all GOGs fault making me spend money again
Post edited March 26, 2017 by IwubCheeze
Hope to see Codename Panzers: Cold War in GOG's library one day in the future.

Thanks for this sale, THQ Nordic. :)
Post edited March 26, 2017 by OraEtLabora
Does anyone know if you can set the difficulty in <span class="bold">Tachyon: The Fringe</span>? If not, how difficult are the missions?

IwubCheeze: Edit: Picked up Tachyon and it's all GOGs fault making me spend money again
Did you already start to play the game? If so, can you already answer the questions above?
Post edited March 27, 2017 by eiii
eiii: Does anyone know if you can set the difficulty in <span class="bold">Tachyon: The Fringe</span>? If not, how difficult are the missions?

IwubCheeze: Edit: Picked up Tachyon and it's all GOGs fault making me spend money again
eiii: Did you already start to play the game? If so, can you already answer the questions above?
After you create a pilot profile, you can toggle the difficulty in the options menu. The presets are simply, easy, medium and hard.

As I have an exam in two days I haven't started playing the game yet. I've only done the training mission but of course that isn't going to in indicative of the games difficulty. The controls and functions feel similar to Freespace though so if you've played Freespace, you should be able to get up to speed quickly, after you configure the controls that is, I really didn't like the default setup. If you haven't played Freespace, there might be a bit of a learning curve with the controls. Unfortunately, as I haven't really played they game, this is really all I can say at this point :(
IwubCheeze: After you create a pilot profile, you can toggle the difficulty in the options menu. The presets are simply, easy, medium and hard.
When I can adjust the difficulty and there's even a difficulty level below "easy" it should be good enough for me. That's all I wanted to know, no problem when you haven't played the game yet to say more. Thank you for the quick answer and good luck for your exam!

Bought. :)
IwubCheeze: After you create a pilot profile, you can toggle the difficulty in the options menu. The presets are simply, easy, medium and hard.
eiii: When I can adjust the difficulty and there's even a difficulty level below "easy" it should be good enough for me. That's all I wanted to know, no problem when you haven't played the game yet to say more. Thank you for the quick answer and good luck for your exam!

Bought. :)
Ahhhh!!!! I didn't mean to imply "simply" was a difficulty setting, i was refering to the usual "easy, medium, hard" archetype we're all familiar with ;)

Glad you got the game in time though, have fun:)
IwubCheeze: Ahhhh!!!! I didn't mean to imply "simply" was a difficulty setting, i was refering to the usual "easy, medium, hard" archetype we're all familiar with ;)
I was wondering a bit about the name, but something like simple sounded good. :P

When "easy" keeps what the name promises all is good. :)