It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Conquer space four times over, annihilate your opponents with mechanical armies!

Traditionally, adventure games are ideal for anyone who enjoys cerebral challenges mixed with deliberately paced storytelling. Phase II of our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> remains fundamentally cerebral while adding a little bit of urgency to the mix, with two highly acclaimed 4X and RTS series that should keep the grey cells busy and the adrenaline flowing.

Still hailed as the gold standard for space 4X games, the Master of Orion series recently returned in a fully modernized version powered by high production values and a deep love for the timeless originals.

Total Annihilation boldly overhauled the resource gathering mechanics of the RTS genre, and whether it chronicles massive battles between mechanical or mythical monsters, it remains endlessly enjoyable and undeniably addictive.

That's not all, though, Hybrid Wars and Massive Assault also got added to the list. Better act fast - there are just a few days left to grab what you want from the entire selection!

Did you miss Monday's launch of our Weekly Sale? Check it out - <span class="bold">it has plenty of retro-styled adventures and a stylish new JRPG</span>.

The <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span> will last until May 22, 4:00 PM UTC.
Nothing new here for me, but I am liking Order of the Thorne. Picked up The Shiva earlier this week, too...had my eye on it for a while.

EDIT: Thanks for Mount & Blade! :D
Post edited May 19, 2017 by SpiderFighter
Oooooooooooooooh, no games for me again. Dis is good. ;)

I finished both Crysis and the rest of Commandos: BTCOD this week so the backloggy is down to 12 games. I'm trying to get it back down to 5 games again but I'm sure the summer sale is gonna fuck that up AGAIN!!
IwubCheeze: backloggy is down to 12 games.
So here's you in the next summer sale, then! :P
IwubCheeze: backloggy is down to 12 games.
vicklemos: So here's you in the next summer sale, then! :P
Lol, I swear I had that look in every summer and winter sale for the last 2 years XD. Especially last year as there was quite a few games that went on sale for 90% off (Nosferatu, Pixeljunk Shooter, Psychonauts, the interplay bundle, Shadowman) that I just couldn't resist.

DAMN YOU GOG AND YOUR 90% OFFS!!!!
Just a heads-up, GOG, in case you forgot: the bit of the news item "tiles" on the front page that mentions how many comments there are for each still uses the singular form of comment, no matter how many comments there are; there were "4 comment" for this thread, for example. This error has existed for at least a couple months now.
Dang! This is great! Been waiting for Master of Orion 1+2 to go on sale. This with Civ III makes my collection of the 10 awesome games from Sean Malstrom's blog that much closer to completion.
IwubCheeze: DAMN YOU GOG AND YOUR 90% OFFS!!!!
I get this look whenever I see the number 90 next to the symbol "%" or close to the word "off" ;P
IwubCheeze: DAMN YOU GOG AND YOUR 90% OFFS!!!!
vicklemos: I get this look whenever I see the number 90 next to the symbol "%" or close to the word "off" ;P
Same, I was only able to resist twice though. One was an interplay sale where you had to buy the whole bundle. The other was a sale where the only title with 90% off was Bloodrayne, a game I ain't remotely interested in.

And what crazy look do you get when you snap and buy everything that's 90% off? :P
Post edited May 19, 2017 by IwubCheeze
vicklemos: I get this look whenever I see the number 90 next to the symbol "%" or close to the word "off" ;P
IwubCheeze: And what crazy look do you get when you snap and buy everything that's 90% off? :P
Not to think about when the number is 95 or even 98. :P
IwubCheeze: And what crazy look do you get when you snap and buy everything that's 90% off? :P
eiii: Not to think about when the number is 95 or even 98. :P
*veinyfaceintensifies ;P
eiii: Not to think about when the number is 95 or even 98. :P
There's been 98% percent off games before?? O.o
IwubCheeze: There's been 98% percent off games before?? O.o
Not exactly games, but a single one. :) And even with a rounded 98%. Deponia has been sold for $0.49 instead of $19.99. That's the only one I remember since I'm on GOG.

With 95% there were a few more: 1954 Alcatraz, Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes and Journey of a Roach. At least these are the ones I remember..
Post edited May 22, 2017 by eiii